TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

• Replies 49.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Check out this amazing photo compliments of Dave Morgan!! 

I feel bad because this is all I post about lately but no... if a park has the ability to open and there's demand and they choose to stay closed then they're dumb. Period. Be creative and figure it ou

Did they happen to mention how heavy that train is?

Posted Images

I guess I will just stop JOKING AROUND from now on. I guess a serious post with no humor is warrented in this situation.....

I don't really care about the speculation at this point. I think the main thing here is that Cedar Point actually put in something that will add to the park, without doing something pointless like add a coaster to boost the count, or just a standard record breaker. I think something to bring back some atmosphere to a portion of the park would be good. I liked the additions of the frisbee and screamin' swing a couple years ago - they were good for the capacity needs and were flats that I think were greatly needed at the time. I just would like to see them get a little creative without stroking their ego so much.

Even after Windjammer was built the public keeps thinking since they can't forget that mistake, they keep hoping it isn't a TOGO ride.

I don't even think TOGO is making coasters anymore after all the lawsuits they've recieved in the past for poor quality and bad design.

Well its not Tago or GCI, maybe its on of those tilting drop tower things. It would be cool going over the water, and could be easy to theme with lightning.

I'm probably wrong, but its just a guess.

^^ It looks cool, that's what.

It looks like it's sleeping so what ever the mystery ride turns out to be must be boring and disappointing. Either that or it passed out from drinking whatever is in the bottle.

Hmm. I think we now know the ride's name. My guess is either a water ride, GCI, shooting dark ride, or the good ole standby AQUATRAX!!

How big is this island and how much land is cleared?

The island is MF island, there is room for a ride there. Would be really surprised if this was a dark ride. Just about every major coaster manufacturer has been discounted. Could this be a Euro-fighter? i still think it will be a coaster. But agree with an earlier post, no matter what it is, it will get bashed before it is built, much like Intimidator 305 has been, for no reason.

Hmm. I think we now know the ride's name. My guess is either a water ride, GCI, shooting dark ride, or the good ole standby AQUATRAX!!

They already said it wouldn't get you wet, so a water ride and Aquatrax is out....

the Aquatrax thing is funny from time to time, still....

My guess is either a Premier or an S&S family launched coaster. It adds to their coaster count and gives them an exciting ride for the whole family. The S&S launch is even a green technology that doesn't require alot of power.

They already said it wouldn't get you wet, so a water ride and Aquatrax is out....

the Aquatrax thing is funny from time to time, still....

Well technically you don't get wet on either aquatrax, the only way to on atlantis adventure is if you stick your arm out and create a splash yourself, I believe.