TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

I don't even get the question, JimmyBo...

I count coasters.

Not relocations, retracks, repaints, rethemes or renames.

The 'issue' with my counting stems from my counting powered and water coasters, along with the habit of counting twin tracked coasters twice once I get both sides. Yeah, I'll ride kiddy coasters, too, what of it?

Once a certain website gets it's software updated, it should have 'enthusiast mode' and something of a 'credit whore mode'. At that point, I'll stop counting powered coasters or anything else not on the enthusiast mode. Also, if I ever reach 1000, by whatever means, I'll probably stop counting completely.

Maverick.

^With the shield on, they do not actually test the ride. Instead, they pull the car through every inch of track very slowly (It can take days sometimes) to make sure that none of the train can hit any scenery, and also to make sure every bit of track is perfect.

^You are 44 and can't use correct grammar or spelling. Thanks for making mine too!

Thank you again, this time for bashing a non-native english speaker...

BTW: wood yuo pleas keindli ecksplane mei errores im deetail, so dat i migth at leest hafe e chanse to improofe mei bäd Inklitsch?

BTW: wood yuo pleas keindli ecksplane mei errores im deetail, so dat i migth at leest hafe e chanse to improofe mei bäd Inklitsch?

Red, I kind of like that version of Inklitsch better. Except its spell Inglitsch, no k. But keep on! Maybe it would increase others (not just you datman) awareness and make them read between the lines. Ive never had a hard time interpreting what people from another country are trying to say unless they are really, really off. In most cases, its not hard.