TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

How did you get that price? Was it on the Cedar Point website? Whenever I look the prices are much, much higher than that. Good for you.

Oh, yeah. That was the Platinum Pass discount (use PASS as a promo code, but they do check for passes on check-in). Breakers has a number of rooms in the old sections that are a single queen bed, but they usually sell out quick. Got lucky when looking. The rooms are awful but it's cheap(ish), on point, and we're only going to use it to sleep, so it's okay for us. The ability to take a nap without driving anywhere during CM is totally worth the extra cash for us.

I hope the renovations next off season really help, because while the new parts of Breakers are nice enough, the old parts are really awful.

I was at the park yesterday until close - 10pm. None of the trains for TTD were even on the track! That's a very bad sign. Also Blue Streak (my fav and the birthday ride - 50) wasn't running either. This could be a bad Coatermania today.

Looking at the live webcam, you can see a lot of activity going on around Dragster's hydraulic room (the door is wide open and there are a lot of people walking in and out).

As of now though Top Thrill Dragster is still closed.

PS: I hate these live cams, because of them I've become so unproductive. I can't stop watching.

PS: I hate these live cams, because of them I've become so unproductive. I can't stop watching.

It's not just the live cams to me but most coaster related things in general

At the park currently. Dragster hasn't opened yet. Hopefully it opens before Sunday, when I leave.

Edit: Tony just confirmed Dragster will not be opening today. At least we get nighttime ERT on Millennium Force!

^ I know! I really miss that animation from the website. It was fun to sit back and watch the tiny dots move around the "track."

Edit: I couldn't find a working animation, but I think this was the company that did it.

image.thumb.jpg.9286d944695904ffe8ffdf0f8d3017f9.jpg

Here is the website

image.jpg.4da1a347ba13d080b7807b3b012a86cc.jpg

Look at the detail.

image.jpg.fd3b827e1857101586f2249247cb0aa6.jpg

Ahhhh memories...

image.jpg.959c2b0f729d324a6eb3801348547e61.jpg

Mini Dragster and Magnum

image.jpg.47fc1cbcf362210381819e40091f53f7.jpg

BRING THIS BACK PLEASE!!!

Edited by Koasterking48