• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jew

• ebl

• robbalvey

• Tmcdllr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Saturday 11/21, Theme Park Review was invited to see the Six Flags Magic Mountain Holiday in the Park Drive-thru Experience. It’s rare for park patrons to get to drive through a theme park, so this

There are other jobs available.  Not even close to a fair comparison.  And I’m someone who is a causality of this nonsense. The rational argument you should be making is how if the goal is to kee

I received an email from Knott's today asking Californians to help reopen the parks by messaging the governor.  It took me only a couple of minutes to copy and paste some stuff, so it is super easy, a

Posted Images

Despite the few who are complaining about the "high" price, it seems to be the cheapest option for a holiday drive through in SoCal by far... and based on what I'm seeing from many people on twitter, I haven't seen one person who hasn't liked it yet.  It's been getting rave reviews.

The only issue I've heard at all is sometimes the line to get in gets a bit clogged, because people don't understand how reservations work, or that non-passholders/members in the same car as a member/passholder still have to pay.  But as for the event itself, nothing but good things.

On 11/23/2020 at 7:44 AM, coasterbill said:

Six Flags used to contract Oak Island Creative for Holiday in the Park so in short, they didn't do it which is why it looks nice.

I'm not sure what the deal is now though. Oak Island Creative no longer exists. I believe they sold to Keen Designs but I'm not sure if they exist either. I'd imagine they're still using some outside contractor though.

I know SFMM uses a local lighting designer.