Favorite place(s) in the world

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Games, links, news, movies, WHATEVER!!! As long as it's not TOO dirty!
New to the TPR Forums? Come say hello and introduce yourself HERE!
Kid Tested, Mother Approved

Postby KevinT » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:18 pm

WDW. No doubt about it.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby tinkerbell » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:29 pm

EDIT: I revised my old post.
Disneyland: For some reason, I just really love being there. To me, it's like my home away from home. I like California a lot in general though, or at least the parts I've been to.

Banned

Postby Mind Eraser » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:39 pm

AMUSEMENT PARK
There are two parks that I could say are my favorite places on earth: Disneyland in CA and Blackpool Pleasure Beach in the UK. Blackpool just has this aura about it. It's almost impossible to describe. And, Disneyland has this wonderful magic. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. It's so weird, but I felt truly at peace when I was at Disneyland. It's funny because Magic Kingdom in FL has none of that charm.

CITY
Probably my birthplace and hometown: Monterey, CA. Seriously, one of the most beautiful places on earth. I feel so privileged to have lived there until I was seven years old. I'm glad we ended up moving in the end though because the coaster selection out there is sorta "meh?"

-kip-

From Singapore With Love

Favorite place(s) in the world

Postby Dainty Aqua » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:18 pm

Right now, I am so in love with Tokyo. I just love this great city that's bursting with life & lights! In addition, Japan is known to have one of the lowest crime rates in the world. I once walked round this part of Tokyo, Ikebukuro at ard 3-4am in the morning by myself & I felt pretty safe in my environment.

I also love Gold Coast & Cairns in Australia. Sunny beaches + theme parks in Gold Coast & of course, needless to mention, the awesome Great Barrier Reefs in Cairns! I love to snorkel & the experience there is just soooo amazing!

On places I most wanted to visit, definitely Europe! I wanted so much to see Paris, Italy, Switzerland, Rome, Spain etc. I also wanted to visit Hokkaido In Japan. And Egypt & South Africa toooo...

Well, if given a chance, I want to visit all the 7 wonders of the world. Ha ha.

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby BelizeIt » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:53 pm

A few of my Favorite Places from different parts of the Globe.

The U.S.- I have always loved San Francisco, it's an unbelievable city. I grew up in Marin County (Which is on the otherside of the Golden Gate Bridge) So I've spent a lot of time in San Francisco. There is nothing like having some authentic Dim Sum in China Town! :)

In Europe- I had a great time in London. I rode the Underground everywhere, I can't wait to return! This city has so much to offer! The food, entertainment, the sites to visit, it's great!!!

Next, would be Belize!!! This is a small Central American country, which has an amazing Rainforest! With an incredible diversity of Animals and Plant life. Belize also has the worlds second largest Barrier Reef. So if you like to Scuba Dive or Snorkel, you are going to have a great time!!!

I'll have red wine with my slice of donkey.

Postby Hicko » Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:10 am

the_rock401 wrote:As far as places I'd love to go.

BEIJING: I am Chinese, so I'd love to go there to see the Forbidden City, the Great Wall, and maybe the 2008 Olympics.

I also went to the Forbidden City while I was there. It was bigger than I expected and you'd need a full day to explore it all. You could also do Tiananmen Square also as it's right on the doorstep of the FC. Also, The Summer Palace is a must in the North West of the City and of course the Wall. We went to Mutianyu and Simatei(sp?). Don't go to Badaling as it gets to crowded there.

Scharwzkopf Shuttle Loop Fanatic

Postby pgathriller » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:22 pm

My favorite place in the world is the Staples Center. (The Lakers Arena) Sorry... I don't get out much. :oops: :(

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby Penguin » Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:55 am

My favorite places are St. Louis (my hometown), Las Vegas and Disney World. So far I have only traveled within the States but hopefully someday that will change. I would really love to go to Australia and New Zealand. I also would like to see most of Europe and Asia also.

BANNED

Postby ncf » Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:34 am

My favorite place names in the world are -Fuc*ing, Austria -Hell, Norway -Nissitissit Rivers, USA -Paska Lake, Canada (Paska is Finnish for crap)

This 16 year old puts you to shame

Postby socalMAN123 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:30 am

Disneyland. I always feel at home there.
---Brent 8)
Disobey

PreviousNext

Return to Random, Random, Random