Have you ever encountered an animal on any ride?

Let's answer this burning question.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests
Ask us a question about trip planning, coaster videos, rodent encounters or donkeys!
Can I park my donkey here?

Re: Have you ever encountered an animal on any ride?

Postby OmnipotentSeal » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:11 am

This is a neat thread.
I'm going to be that guy at first and say "Killimanjaro safari", but I have other examples too.
I saw a deer by the tracks on Screamin eagle at SFStL while I was riding.
I also once saw a deer and its fawn (forget the proper sciencey name) on the train at worlds of fun by Prowler
Lastly during my job training at my home park Funplex (Omaha), I saw a bird actually sit in a seat and ride a tilt a whirl. It rode it three cycles in a row.
Please wake up. We are trying a new technique. We don't know where this will show up in your dream, but we hope this message will reach you. You are in a coma. Please wake up. Your family needs you.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Re: Have you ever encountered an animal on any ride?

Postby ride of steel » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:55 pm

I didn't get any notification about this thread, but I'm glad I stopted by, all of these are pure gold :lmao:

Previous

Return to Ask Alvey