Name 3 of your favorite roller coasters, but not your top 3.
Maverick, monster, expedition Everest
2. About how many different parks did you visit in 2018?
22 including FEC’s and standalone alpine coasters
3. Which 2018 park visit was your favorite?
Silver dollar city
4. Your favorite 2018 park addition (ride, food, show, etc)?
5. What ride exceeded your expectations the most in 2018?
6. Best meal/food at a park in 2018?
Cinnamon bread at SDC
7. What was your favorite new coaster of 2018 NOT made by RMC or Larson?
8. Name one park you will definitely visit in 2019.
9. Best ride themed to a bird?
Patriot (bald eagle)
10. Lamest ride/coaster you rode in 2018?
Barnyard hay ride at nick universe
11. What roller coaster currently sits at the top of your bucketlist? (degree of difficulty: NOT a new-for-2019 ride)
12. What new-for-2019 ride or coaster are you most looking forward to?
13. Name the first totally middle-of-the-road (not bad/not great) park that comes to mind.
14. You're in Orlando and magically have a 1-hour ERT session on 1 coaster of your choice at any park in the city. You choose...
Seven dwarves mine train, because there’s never going to be another time it is a walk on
15. Holiday In The Park vs. Winterfest. Who reigns supreme?
Haven’t been to either
16. Mystic Timbers mystery shed or Wicker Man fire infusion?
17. Which Six Flags have you been to most recently?
Six flags New England
18. Intamin or Schwarzkopf? You may only choose one.
19. Battle of Kings Coasters: Island or Dominion? Pick one.
20. What was the longest you waited for a ride/coaster in 2018?
Two hours for steel vengeance
21. What roller coaster have you ridden more than any other?
The unknown Pinfari zyclon being built at lakeside in Denver. When it was in Nebraska I rode it at least 200 times total.
22. Best drop tower under 150 feet?
The one at Kentucky kingdom
23. Maverick or Millennium Force? (If you haven't been to CP, pick what you want to ride more)
Maverick is better
24. Log flumes or sky rides? You can only choose one.
We are on a log flume
25. What are 3 things you enjoying doing at your home park other than riding rides?
Relaxing in secluded areas, feeding fish off a bridge, and playing a certain 2016 fad catching creatures on my phone
26. What is your second favorite Cedar Fair park and why?
Kings island because it’s the second largest I’ve been to
27. What is your home park and give us two good reasons why we should pay it a visit.
- friendly staff
28. Launch or Lift?
Launch unless the lift drop is amazing
29. Did you buy fast pass at all in 2018?
Yes, once at Six flags New England
30. What is your least favorite wooden coaster?
31. Disney fanboys: cool or cult?
32. Best Batman themed ride?
Batman the ride at six flags great America
33. Name something that tend to take home from parks that you didn't bring with you.
34. Best wooden coaster over 110 feet tall? (rcdb will help you)
El toro at sfgadv
35. Have you ever been hit with something (loose change/a tree/vomit/etc) while riding something?
My brothers hat (and I managed to catch it)
36. Skywarps: credits or no? State your case.
Yes, but it’s a powered coaster.
37. Turkey legs: nah or yaaaaassssss?
38. What is the most recent B&M that you rode?
Patriot at worlds of fun
39. You can eat nothing but corn dogs, churros or funnel cake for the next 48 hours, which do you choose?
40. Post a great on-ride shot of you from 2018. (DO IT!)
I dont have one sorry