TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What would rides be like on the moon?

You can have P & M on the moon but W wouldn't light due to lack of oxygen so that ends this thread coasters can't work w/o the PMW triangle.

If you were a diehard purveyor of the Triangle... you could always sacrifice your own oxygen tank for lighting some sweet, sweet W.

I'm more interested in how you could get P on the moon...

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

^^ It *could* be though. It depends on which boobs were being viewed for 257 pages. This discussion brings to mind an awesome recent quote from Bill Simmons (ESPN Sports Guy) in his last Mail Bag blog:

Q: Shouldn't Scarlett Johansson's breasts get their own billing on the promotional posters and ads for "The Spirit?"

-- Matt, Washington

SG: Absolutely. And I think they should do a press tour. I want to see Billy Bush interview her chest. I want to see Vanity Fair do a cover story on her chest. I want to see her chest appear on Letterman, Kimmel and Colbert. I'd like to have her chest on my podcast. And so on and so on. If she ever does a nude scene -- and I say the following without a hint of exaggeration -- it's going to be the biggest moment in the history of the Internet. Even the Internet itself would have to shut down for 10 minutes, step outside, have a cigarette and think about what just happened.

Classic.