TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fuji-Q Highlands Discussion Thread

^I don't actually think that they'd be that careless with that kind of capacity. Unless they wanted to get those fancy lap-bar only cars that get used on Dare Devil Dive, there's no real reason why they could downsize....

...then again, a lot of the big-ticket rides at Fuji-Q are painful, right? This may actually be a case where having a better capacity might cost them.

Anyone else agree that the little Euro Fighter trains are going to look quite strange going through those huge elements

I hope they make it a multi car train.

But... that's wanting to have the coaster be a higher capacity! Everyone knows you can't have that at Fuji-Q!

Not to mention, they've probably picked out the right opening day for the coaster, because it will probably raining when everybody tries to ride it. Then they'll postpone opening and wait another month or so. Fuji-Q's got it down to a science, peoples!

As cool as this looks, I am a bit perplexed. I know the pic isn't in the highest resolution, but does anyone else notice that there's no lift chain guide track, sprockets or likely motor mounts for the lifthill?

Usually, aren't those assembled with the main support structure??

Just curious.

As cool as this looks, I am a bit perplexed. I know the pic isn't in the highest resolution, but does anyone else notice that there's no lift chain guide track, sprockets or likely motor mounts for the lifthill?

Usually, aren't those assembled with the main support structure??

Just curious.

I believe you're right, especially since when you go back a page and look at the [definitely real] picture of the ride below it you can clearly see there are catwalks along the brake run.

I believe you're right, especially since when you go back a page and look at the [definitely real] picture of the ride below it you can clearly see there are catwalks along the brake run.

Yeah, you're right. I hadn't looked at this thread in awhile. Forgot about those pics.

As interesting as this looks, I still have this feeling that Fuji-Q's gonna find a way to make the ride absolutely suck, just like with Eejanaika. I've seen the trip videos, and they've got the complete crappy park experience down to a science.

• 3 weeks later...