TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fuji-Q Highlands Discussion Thread

Or, maybe it'll be my fave number...

and be Three-Seats-Across!

Would be just like Fuji-Q to do that, lol.

And then, not have a Single Riders' Line!

< But then thinks about that, and subsequent lineup time... >

Damn.

Hmmm, I must say I'm not too impressed... really doesn't look all that interesting to me... not really very exciting in any way...

[secretly trying not to go ballistic with horrible anger that a trip to Japan in the near future is very unlikely]

Seriously, though, all our compadres in Japan deserve some good fortune. Here's hoping this is indeed as OMFG-righteous as it looks.

^Damn! I was totally going to post this - 42 years ago - copywrighted and watermarked.

Anywho - it's cool to see a unique element on ANY coaster. Eurofighters seem to be able to pull off just about any maneuver that a designer can come up with. It will be cool to see the cars going through the track.

D

I, like everyone and their cousin, have thought of this inversion before.

I was thinking of "Cobra Roll Minor" but I like the idea to call it a "Banana Roll." I wonder if Gerstlaeur will name it, or someone else comes up with a name that sticks (I'm digging the post that said Banana Roll) or if we'll just call it the corbra roll like inversion...

^^Haha. At this point it's more rare to have not thought of it than to post that you had, haha.

I just though how a cobra roll is basically like a top hat folded over on itself. So what if it was folding over but not to the point of re-inverting... if that makes any sense.

^Barry, I did that last time and the freakin universe repaid me with an Earthquake!!!!!!

Yup, Robb and the group went off to Fuji Q whie KT and I stayed on the 30 something floor of the hotel. Right around 8:30 in the morning the room started swaying and I was sooooo pissed at Fuji Q for causing this!!!! All I kept thinking was the building was going to collapse and we would die, but the Fuji Q group would be just fine!!!

Idea...Elissa goes to Fuji-Q and the group stays in the hotel. Then the earthquake will hit Fuji-Q!

Thanks for posting the pics - this ride has some great potential and like the idea of the new element being called a "banana roll." Any coaster with a unique element is always a great thing and hope we see one here in the US soon.