TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If You Had A Billion Dollars

MSLSM

In this toic you put what you would get if you had 1 billion dollars

What I would Do:

Buy SFGAM and move it to a place it can expand

I would move all the rides and coasters to the new site except AE and IW.

I would add a 4D coaster, large out and back woodie, rocket coaster, floorless, water coaster, screamin swing, sky swat, a stand up larger than RR, a hyper similar to S:ROS (SFNE) and several more rides. I would also add attractions to make it a multi day resort. With the money left, I would put it in the bank to save for college nd my future.

Edited by MSLSM

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First I would as others said would give some money out to family and friends( make sure they are secure the rest of their lives). I would buy a nice house or a ranch with a large pool and a few big waterslides!! Would put the money in a bank(like duh!!!) Then I would spend the rest of my life planning Coaster Trips and inviting as many people as I can (from tpr of course) so I can meet all of you people aswell!!! I would treat those who ever came to many different restaurants too!!

HA!!!

no gets my money just cause they are "related", I need some begging, and not normal "oh please", I need to see some true on thier knee's begging

after the beg fest, I would probably quit my job, and plan to go on EVERY TPR trip from here on out, I'm sure Robb and Elissa would get tired of me

as for owning a park, probably not, I would however help Cliff's move, and find a much better location, where they could expand, and i guess then become a partner, but I really don't want to "run" a theme park, to much work.

I would buy a home for my mum and dad in Italy, because my mum and dad really want to go there. I would buy Cedar Point, Islands of Adventure and move all the rides to Ireland, so it would be the biggest theme park in the world, and the only one in Ireland. Also, I would buy a Lamborghini Diablo, a house in Malibu Beach and kit it out with amazing things, and also, go and buy loads of clothes. And then I would jet of to Tokyo for 2 months!! And then I would go to orlando with all my friends and go to every theme park in florida.

I would buy lots of houses, for family and friends, but also extra such that I could get a start in real estate and keep making huge bucks off of that, as well!

Then, I would put myself through college. Buy a couple buildings in a few European cities, and refurb them into homes. I'm all about taking old buildings and making them new again, even if not for what they were originally intended.

I would donate some money to a few causes: AIDS stuff, Save The Music, and probably invest some into alternative energy sources.

There's a lot you can do with a BILLION dollars.

and of course .... buy a jet pack

Have been watching Disney's "Recess"???

With my Billion I would buy as many houses in the areas I love. I think in these markets I would probably get only 2.6 houses...

There would be too many charities to list, but all the ones close to my heart would get something.

And of course... a jet pack! 8)

An American billion is different from a UK billion and I can't remember which way round they are... :?

Not that it matters. I'd make sure everyone I cared about was happy and comfortable, houses etc, buy myself a nice big house, put a few million in the bank, travel the world, and then donate the rest to charity.

I'd have the world's longest holiday touring the US too I think.

Oh, and I'd buy an Aston Martin.

Hmmm, I love wishful thinking like this!

- Quit my job

- Buy a couple of houses all over the world to make travel easier

- Setup a 'scholarship fund' for the TPR Trips

- Build my own FEC in Orlando with only thrill rides. (and dueling/racing Expedition Ge Forces)

- Travel A LOT

- Setup trust funds for future kids and stuff

- Buy a dedicated server for TPR.com!

- Upgrade 'waterpark cam' to more than a ziploc bag!

- Give some money to Special Olympics

- Buy more Chip n Dale merchandise

- Buy a hamster, 2 penguins, and make a prairie dog colony

- Turn a room in each house into a 'trampoline room' ala Bill Gates

- Buy all the cool things I always see for friends and family that I can't buy because they're too expensive

That's enough for now!

I'd buy SFMM and give it all the best flats, take out Flashpain, build some intamin goodness that is better than Ge-force, give it Disney-rated theming, have a burning party for psyclone and build a twisted/air packed prefab woodie, and LOWER the parking price