TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but is TPR going to have a Haunt event this year at KBF?

MiceChat just put their tickets on sale, but I'd prefer to support TPR if they are doing an event.

Yeah I had the same question so you're in the right place . The event last year was a team effort between TPR and Micechat so if you went last year expect the same awesomeness. If you didn't go last year I highly recommend going this year. It's the best night you'll have at haunt.

Anyone else on here going to Micechat's haunt event? Just purchased my tickets today! I went last year with TPR and had an amazing time so I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going.

I'll be there

Me too - did you guys get the Trapped add-on for the end of the night?

^ Yah I really don't know what the family was thinking when they went with CF.

It seemed logical at the time. CF was still pretty small (CP, Dorney, WOF, Valleyfair...any others?) and I think most assumed they would recognize Knott's for what it was and not try to turn it into a coaster park.

I think one of the major offenses was ripping out Haunted Shack and replacing it with that big upcharge slingshot thing. If they had to take out the Haunted Shack, ok, but replace it with something comparable.

Anyone else on here going to Micechat's haunt event? Just purchased my tickets today! I went last year with TPR and had an amazing time so I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of going.

I'll be there

I will be as well. Last year was amazing.

The latest rumor in about Knott’s next coaster is a big disturbing, as this source claims that it will be a more modest size ride will simply take up the current site of Perilous Plunge only. Sounds very disappointing if true… but I’m hoping not.

Hmmm... Intamin Megalite? hahaha, doubt it, but I just want airtime!

Screamscape just reported that whatever the new coaster is it will only use PP spot. Now this is only a rumor but it still makes you wonder what is actually in store for Knott's after all.

What if it's a themed coaster of some sort? Like I dunno.....

I would really love to see them try that concept out once again.

The ride that should be removed is PP. The ride has way to much problems. After the drop, it takes a very long time for it to return to the station. The ride smells, and my friend says that there was mold growing in the car by his seat. It is a great ride, don't get me wrong, but KBF needs to think about the horrible dispatch times because of the stupid restriants, and the major downtime that are both associated with the ride.

The ride that should be removed is PP. The ride has way to much problems. After the drop, it takes a very long time for it to return to the station. The ride smells, and my friend says that there was mold growing in the car by his seat. It is a great ride, don't get me wrong, but KBF needs to think about the horrible dispatch times because of the stupid restriants, and the major downtime that are both associated with the ride.

Knott's agrees with you. Perhaps you should read the current description of this very topic.

Knott's agrees with you. Perhaps you should read the current description of this very topic.

I say, Holmes--how the deuce did you deduce that?

I'll be there

I am. My son won't be doing Trapped.

Also, if you guys want to do the Trapped Add-On, better get your tickets soon. That option is about 1/2 sold out already.

There are of course plenty of tickets still if you aren't doing Trapped. Going to be a fun event as always!!

As for the new ride, I'm fine with it just taking up the PP space. That's not really a small footprint if you look at it.