TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm catching up on this whole snake and egg thing. First off, I'd like to apologize to Joey R. because I sent Lisa to your town the first time around. The second time I sent her to other Springfield. I learned my lesson. Secondly, I need to visit more towns and drop off eggs. I'm not sure why I haven't been visiting everyday. Lastly, David W. I am the rebel who did not put the eggs where you wanted them to go. I tried to write "no" but got tired and bored with it so I left it the way it was.

Ok back to work and when I say "work" I mean playing Tapped Out.

I just did a complete remodel of my town to make it easier for me to find those damned snakes, plus I needed to do some renovations and decorations with some of the new buildings coming in. This has been the most fun update I've been around for. I'm really enjoying this game.

That being said, my righteousness has almost dropped off the face of the earth and I'm wondering if it's because of the thugs and mafia in town. I haven't had too many people spray paint my town recently (no more than usual), and I can't think of anything else. Anyone else see that?

I just did a complete remodel of my town to make it easier for me to find those damned snakes, plus I needed to do some renovations and decorations with some of the new buildings coming in. This has been the most fun update I've been around for. I'm really enjoying this game.

That being said, my righteousness has almost dropped off the face of the earth and I'm wondering if it's because of the thugs and mafia in town. I haven't had too many people spray paint my town recently (no more than usual), and I can't think of anything else. Anyone else see that?

Mine resets to 1 star about once every two weeks. You just need people to spray paint your town and once you clean it up, you start regaining your stars. It is completely stupid. I'll help you out by spraying three of your buildings right now.

I still can't get the The Rich Texan to ride the bull, and now I can't get Legs and Louie to interrogate a squealer. Anyone else having the Legs and Louie issue? I don't want to waste doughnuts on finishing them, but it's annoying that I can't finish their tasks.

I still can't get the The Rich Texan to ride the bull, and now I can't get Legs and Louie to interrogate a squealer. Anyone else having the Legs and Louie issue? I don't want to waste doughnuts on finishing them, but it's annoying that I can't finish their tasks.

Ok. First, I did get an update today, but haven't noticed any difference.

The update from a few days ago fixed (I think) the Rich Texan issue (because I think I have him doing that now).

I had no problem with Legs and Louie doing an interrogation a day or two ago.

I was just about to come in here and post that same problem too. I've tried to send him on other tasks and then nothing. It's been since last night the same problem. Hmmm