TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the Rich Texan, and he does have a voice, and has some pretty funny Tea Party Quotes. To start building the Gentleman's Social Club you need the Mayor free. I just put City Hall in inventory, and when you put it back he's right there and starts it. You lose the money for whatever task he's doing, but then you don't have to wait for it to finish. I also got the Asia de Cuba. Nothing special, but more money to be earned. I'm really impressed they still did a big update like this with the whacking day stuff just starting. I really hope they keep this up! Now if they would just expand the amount of land, and allow us to zoom out more I'd be so happy!

I just put City Hall in inventory, and when you put it back he's right there and starts it. You lose the money for whatever task he's doing, but then you don't have to wait for it to finish.

Great tip Joey!! Thanks!

^I'll leave 100 or so later today.

Time to have a gamble on the donut scratchies to get the Rich Texan. I've had good luck on these lately, getting jackpots about 10% of the time. Seems more efficient than just buying the donuts upfront, can easily end up with 50 donuts for $3.

OK - Begging time! I only have time to visit 5-10 towns a day so I am realizing quickly that I am going to be screwed when it comes to collecting all the items. Anyone who wants to throw a few eggs my way, I promise I will drop as many as I can in your town! Thanks!!!