TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else getting worried about not finishing this event!?

I probably only average hitting everyone's towns every other day, but still I'm tapping a lot, setting all of my egg people on egg tasks, and I just keep getting fences and ponds!!!!

I am worried, but I know that I'll just buy eggs and hopefully get all the things I really want.

Anyone else getting worried about not finishing this event!?

I probably only average hitting everyone's towns every other day, but still I'm tapping a lot, setting all of my egg people on egg tasks, and I just keep getting fences and ponds!!!!

I will probably end up buying eggs before it is over. Just got my biggest prize of this event, Chirpy and Bart Jr. Cool, but not even close to all the buildings that I want.

Just completed the pink box. Got the lizards the other day, and the Blocko store this morning. Now on to the blue box, which I have only received fences from. The gold box will probably be nothing more than a dream for me.

Is anyone else experiencing lag when visiting friend's towns? I seem to be able to tap two eggs then it "freezes." The animations will still run smoothly, but I can't tap anything else and the screen doesn't move for a few seconds.

Yeah, totally feel like I'm not going to complete this. I don't seem to be gathering eggs fast enough (a lot of people on my friends list don't play any more), and when I do get a box, it's some stupid decoration. Bah.

dt

Has been the same for me, only decent prize I've picked up so far is Johnny Fiesta's.

While I seriously doubt that I'll get everything before the Easter event ends, I feel that I've done reasonably well so far. (at least by my free-player standards) I've got all the possible prizes from the pink box, but nothing other than decorations so far from the blue box. I got Hugs Bunny fairly early in the event from the gold box. Since then I've also received Bunny #24601, a few pastel picket fences, and the Easter gate. I could have sworn that I also got one of the alien topiaries, but I just looked around in my Springfield and I cant seem to find it. Maybe I just thought I won it? My biggest surprise was getting one of the naturally occurring Faberge' eggs very shortly after completing the tasks that unlocked the possibility of receiving them. From what I've read, the chance of getting those from the egg drops is pretty low. (about .7% from what I gather) Although it's not really much to look at, and doesn't "do" anything as far as I can tell, I feel fairly lucky to have received one so soon. Since I have spent a grand total of $0.00 on this game, I figure I'm doing okay. Hopefully I'll get a few more decent prizes between now and when the event ends.

My biggest surprise was getting one of the naturally occurring Faberge' eggs very shortly after completing the tasks that unlocked the possibility of receiving them. From what I've read, the chance of getting those from the egg drops is pretty low. (about .7% from what I gather) Although it's not really much to look at, and doesn't "do" anything as far as I can tell, I feel fairly lucky to have received one so soon.

It gives 3% extra cash, donut will be worth it to keep this decoration around.

I guess I have been pretty lucky that I so far have been able to get Father Sean, all three buildings, and the lizards. Has anyone managed to get Sherry Bobbins yet? I think I have only seen her pop up randomly in my Gold Eggs selection once or twice.

Does anyone who has Pink Eggs as their primary type want to pair up? I'll give you blue eggs, and you can give me pink eggs. I've finished the Blue Egg Box, and hopefully can help someone out who needs blue eggs while trying to get gold eggs.

Feel free to send me a Friend Request, username bbomser.

Fu@K! More eggs! I only need 3 more fences and I will have completed every task. More importantly, Brandine is getting ready to pop! 5 days! Woo Hoo!

Still need a few other easter things. Blocko, Lizards, Father Sean, Kodos Topiary, Kang Topiary, Shary Bobbins, and Hugs Bunny. 3ish days. The push is on.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Shari isn't even unlocked by EA until like the last day of the Easter special. I'm getting pretty tired of the quest and constantly getting ponds and other decorations that aren't even helping me get donuts. Still haven't gotten anything good besides the Mexican restaurant, egg man, super bunny, and a topiary if you call that something good.

They really need to add more of those ridiculously expensive buildings, because I really have no use for money in the game anymore.

^Ugh yeah, I'm getting really frustrated. In my Gold Box I've gotten two Easter Gates, a Topiary, and two pastel gates.

I have the Banana Dictatorship and the Egg Guy with no tasks as decent prizes. Ugh.

I did get the Faberge Egg from tapping a random bunny last week.

Edited by SharkTums