TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Simpsons Tapped Out

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw this posted on Facebook and can't recall getting any new outfit, and I've been playing all week. Anyone get this yet?

Homer’s secret to six-pack abs: tape beer to your stomach! Last chance to play Tapped Out for a free outfit plus more great workout advice. Check out the exclusive storyline inspired by tonight’s episode of The Simpsons, 8/7c on FOX!

From the Tapped Out Facebook page: "Mysterious men have been spotted near Springfield. What do they want? When will they arrive? What is with their giant stone? Are you ready to discover the secrets of this cult before it is too late? Or just tired of being asked all these questions?"

Woo-hoo!

^Thanks for the heads up. Downloading now, it will give me something to do at MyGym today other than have a nervous breakdown over the other terrible parents!!!

QFT! I am kinda glad that I am past this stage of my kids lives. I hated 90% of the other parents that I met at Gymboree. Unfortunately, now I have to deal with swim team Mom's. Some of them are worse. Yeah, yeah, yeah, your child is awesome! Blah! Blah! Blah! Fu@k you, you stupid whore! At least most of the parents at MMA school are cool. But then again, they bring their kids there to teach them to be a$$ kickers. And most of them end up taking classes right along with thier kids. So I get to punch the ones I don't like. This makes me happy!

I saw that, looked quite interesting. Seems like it would be a great way to not have to deal with other parents at MyGym Elissa!

I've been toying with the idea of re-doing my town, so this may be the way to go. Go Nucular!