TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Gardaland Discussion Thread

Is it just me or is Gardaland trying very hard to make the webcam image as useless as possible. I mean it doesn't even shown a complete lift en yet we have the drop done. I mean come on either make it useful or don't tease us with it at all, I understand that they want to control it to some extend but this isn't funny anymore.

Anyways now I blew of my steam that drop looks nice, nothing special but nice.

Is it just me or is Gardaland trying very hard to make the webcam image as useless as possible. I mean it doesn't even shown a complete lift en yet we have the drop done. I mean come on either make it useful or don't tease us with it at all, I understand that they want to control it to some extend but this isn't funny anymore.

I agree to 100%. I mean the "lava" over the tunnel was okay, but I just don't see the point of photoshopping away the entire lift.

Exactly.

I've been following this thread for awhile now, but I seem to have missed the discussion about why the webcam has always had that overlay. Can someone summarize it for me? I assume they're hiding a special surprise, but if that is the case, why not do something sensible like pointing the camera somewhere else instead of having half a webcam.

As far as this ride goes, I know there's been loads of discussion about how short these things are, but IMO I still get excited about dive machines. I loved Oblivion, as short as that ride is. The way your body falls on these things is just somehow different... it's much more intense than on a drop tower or other types of coasters. Something about the trains I guess. I think a drop+inversion+helix is enough to a complete package.

I think that too...

Probably because Gardaland still didn't announed officially that this is a Dive Coaster.

Hiding lift and drop, I guess they want to keep that secret to most of their guests....

However in some interviews to gardaland staff, they said that theming will be maybe the main strenght of this coaster..

Track is 3/4 complete, so that overlay should also hide the "spiral" mentioned in official website videos and first theming coming out

I think a drop+inversion+helix is enough to a complete package.

So this should become one of your favourites xD

This will be lift + drop + immelman + camelback + helix + 2nd inversion (still not sure about wich is)

The ride was supposed to be black and orange. And they wanted to repaint the Free-Fall and Flying Island in black also. But they didn't get the permission to do so, not to have a big huge mess of black steel next to the lake of Garda.

The ride was supposed to be black and orange. And they wanted to repaint the Free-Fall and Flying Island in black also. But they didn't get the permission to do so, not to have a big huge mess of black steel next to the lake of Garda.

Yes that's true

(Already said, page 93 )