TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

You Might Be A Coaster Nerd If....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...when a train is loading, you sit down, buckle your seatbelt, and lower the restraint first before everyone else, and when the train returns to the station, you're the first to get unbuckled and get out.

...when a train is loading, you sit down, buckle your seatbelt, and lower the restraint first before everyone else, and when the train returns to the station, you're the first to get unbuckled and get out.

True. That is very useful as you then don't have to slowly walk towards the exit due to people ahead of you.

^^ This. I unbuckle my seatbelt on B&Ms as the train is moving into the station so that the harness can just pop off.

I also unbuckle the seats next to me if they're empty to help.

I also unbuckle the seats next to me if they're empty to help.

That! Since I often go to parks alone, I often have an empty seat next to me. I usually lower its harness (after being sure that nobody would come in) and buckle the seat belt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
...you're sad that the Intamin Accelerator at your home park never rolls back, so you spend 10 minutes looking up TTD / Kingda Ka rollback videos on youtube.

This! I've ridden Xcelerator many, many times, and have never had a rollback. Compared to my friend, who got a rollback on his first ride...lucky.

• 3 weeks later...