TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

If you could combine two Amusement Parks into one...

Sorry to bump but I just though of this..

Kemah Boardwalk and Galveston Pleasure Pier!

Galveston Pleasure Pier needs more rides/space and a woodie, and Kemah needs a steelie. Perfect boardwalk/pier combo!

Great choice!

I would put SDC and SFMM together. With SDC's amazing management, employees, foods, theming and ride maintenance, SFMM can certainly get much better in the future.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bump but I just though of this..

Kemah Boardwalk and Galveston Pleasure Pier!

Galveston Pleasure Pier needs more rides/space and a woodie, and Kemah needs a steelie. Perfect boardwalk/pier combo!

Great choice!

I would put SDC and SFMM together. With SDC's amazing management, employees, foods, theming and ride maintenance, SFMM can certainly get much better in the future.

Silver Dollar City and Cedar Point. CP's collection of coasters plus SDC's attention to detail. Yup. That's heaven right there.

If we could pick and choose which rides we wanted I'd choose...Silver Dollar City and Six Flags St. Louis.

The coasters would be every one at SDC combined with American Thunder, Batman, Boss (with Iron horse), Mr. Freeze, and Screamin' Eagle. I'd use the employees, themeing, shops, and food from SDC.

I think Kennywood and Knoebels Resort should combine. Knoebels Resort needs a good steel roller coaster, and Kennywood, while still providing an older-amusement park-style atmosphere, has been modernizing as of recent, and it needs some of Knoebels' charm.

• 9 months later...

^An excellent choice. That would've been my call, too.

As a secondary choice, I think I'd combine Indiana Beach with Knoebels. This would give guests the best assortment of "park food" ever at reasonable prices, and IB could benefit by using Knoebels-style operations.

Edited by cfc

As I've only been to Cedar Point a bunch of Six Flags back and the Disney Parks in California I'd put SFMM and Cedar Point together adding Bizarro and El Toro into the equation with really good food so my mom would be happier then everything would be perfect. I don't really care about friendliness or how clean a park is just the rides and food