TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

Just curious and asked before but no answer. What are the two buildings for Crow's Nest?

One is an operator booth but what about the other they are working on now?

Bathroom and Pepsi Oasis maybe? The rides are pretty far out, so they would most likely need one close by.

I got my limited edition blueprint today!

You get the Christmas Card and Ornament? Or did you get the blue print? I got the Ornament and the Christmas Card with the shipping date of the Blueprint in the card Christmas Eve, was quite a surprise!

I was surprised to have received a signed Christmas card from Holiday World in the mail a few days ago! I didn't order anything, so I'm assuming maybe it was for those who attended Holiwood Nights? Still, it was a very nice surprise!

I got my limited edition blueprint today!

You get the Christmas Card and Ornament? Or did you get the blue print? I got the Ornament and the Christmas Card with the shipping date of the Blueprint in the card Christmas Eve, was quite a surprise!

No I just ordered it yesterday so I guess it will arrive soon!

I was close by the park today so I decided to take a little detour and see how Thunderbird looks in person. From outside the park, it looks absolutely massive and spectacular. This is going to be such a great addition to Holiday World.

image(1).thumb.jpeg.1087d2cecb5ac687ce1eb5f16a0567e1.jpeg

image(3).thumb.jpeg.b43d62178ca40d5bc0fb3c3acf026dc2.jpeg

image(5).thumb.jpeg.6bde08493ada7964304002945da1ba93.jpeg

An inconveniently placed storage container blocked my view of the final elements.

image.thumb.jpeg.8bd2cc6f72cdb9d365d757a6bd24070d.jpeg

It's crazy how gigantic the coaster looks from outside the park.

I guess since I have seen both in person I would favor wild eagle more. Its just so majestic sitting on top of that mountain weaving in and out of those trees...kinda like what Thunderbird will be doing. And hey!!!...they are both bird themed!!!