TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Holiday World (HW) Discussion Thread

The unexpected arrival of the Thunderbird car which was (not actually ) unveiled at IAAPA last month caused a bit of a scurry to load it onto the storage track before the weather gets wintery again.

The rest of the first train should arrive in the coming week. As James told us this morning, "The train is on a train."

The unexpected arrival of the Thunderbird car which was (not actually ) unveiled at IAAPA last month caused a bit of a scurry to load it onto the storage track before the weather gets wintery again.

The rest of the first train should arrive in the coming week. As James told us this morning, "The train is on a train."

I think it is so cool to see The Voyage right next to a B&M at the same park, like a fantastic legendary wooden coaster (IMO) next to a brand new steel coaster. Probably stating the obvious, but I'm really looking forward to this ride. A lot.

Speaking of that Thunderbird car at IAAPA, thanks again for stopping a couple of us Show Ambassadors dead in our tracks as we were suspiciously exploring. The beauty of that car was causing our minds to run wild of a possible plot to lift that thing off the floor to keep for ourselves.

Keep up the great work! Can't wait to make it down to Santa Claus, Indiana again!

Speaking of that Thunderbird car at IAAPA, thanks again for stopping a couple of us Show Ambassadors dead in our tracks as we were suspiciously exploring.

Are you the Ambassadors I yelled, "Hey, don't touch!" at by the B&M booth? I had too much fun scaring people that week. Heck of an icebreaker, though ...

I walking by one of the teachers in my school. He was watching the video from Holiday World's FB when they were putting the train on the track.

Have to ask - what subject does he teach?

He teaches an elective -Silent Reading-

WAIT-- There's an elective called "Silent Reading" these days?

LOL, tough job he has.

Are you the Ambassadors I yelled, "Hey, don't touch!" at by the B&M booth? I had too much fun scaring people that week. Heck of an icebreaker, though ...

I was one of the two standing there that you startled. You had me legitimately worried for a few seconds. Yes, great icebreaker!

If you guys haven't noticed already, there are limited edition thunderbird blueprints on the holishop. I picked one up for myself, looks pretty cool even though $39.99 is a bit steep. Only 250 were made!

Just ordered mine. I've been waiting a long time for posters to show up in the Holishop. This one looks very cool