TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bro, Jersey legalized pot not crack. Put it down.

OH. MY. GOD. A SPIRAL MAINTENANCE STAIRCASE!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO WALK DOWN IT!!!!  

That’s correct. If you’re in the state for less than 24 hours you’re perfectly in compliance with the quarantine but be warned that if you’re there for 24 hours and one second you’re not and you’ll be

Posted Images

It's pretty impressive nothing about this seemingly large addition has leaked yet, so kudos to the park for managing that. Its a rare thing these days.

If its not a kids area I'm thinking something similar to Maxx Force that stretches from Skull Mountain to behind Congo Rapids. In any case I'm stoked for all the butthurt.

I too am impressed nothing has leaked, so I'm really excited for the announcement. This actually has made the clues that much more intriguing as well.

For comparison, I didn't follow the Kings Island clues much because the ride had already been leaked.

I know that was a long-running theory, glad to see it come to fruition.

And yes... finally. An RMC at Great Adventure!!!!

I'm with you, though, Boldy - I'm worried about that bathroom back there. That thing is a treasure.

I don't know if I'll be able to handle our line up anymore. Nitro, Batman, an RMC, Wonder Woman, and Skull Mountain next to each other and then Ka, Toro, and Bizarro next to each other...

I'm a giant bag of mixed emotions today.

Cheer up. I'm sure the video you promised will go viral.

If GreatAdv adds any roller coaster at all for 2020 I'll happily videotape myself eating my foot in slow-mo and post it for all you nerds to j/o to

^ The 6 clues have each had a letter highlighted. We got the last one today. They spell out: C R E Y S M. Which of course some people have taken to be a scramble of RMC YES or YES RMC.

It doesn't "confirm" anything. I mean... Six Flags used a grim reaper to tease a lazy river once and nothing they do makes sense but I'll admit that it's looking pretty promising.

Edited by coasterbill

I started going back to the park from a 9 year hiatus back in 2015 from 2007 but I heard they got backlash for teasing the hell out of El Diablo and it just being a Larson Loop. If that's true, I'm not sure they'd want to take that risk again, but who knows.

Once I saw SFMM wasn't getting anything and SFGAm is getting what they're getting, and with all this teasing, its pretty obvious we're getting the big addition this year.

And C R E Y S M doesn't spell out anything else.

(I still want it to be a kids area)

Once I saw SFMM wasn't getting anything and SFGAm is getting what they're getting, and with all this teasing, its pretty obvious we're getting the big addition this year.

And C R E Y S M doesn't spell out anything else.

(I still want it to be a kids area)

That’s it!!

RMC conversion to the kids area!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it is indeed an RMC:

90% - Single Rail clone

10% - Unique Ground up construction

Seems about the likelihood, no?

I saw an interview with Alan Schilke where he stated RMC wanted to sell more raptor clones, but parks were requesting bigger models. And he said in fact the next one would not be a clone. So we'll see I guess..

In the same interview he also said they’re working on a medium rail concept that we’ll likely see before the T-Rex.

I wouldn’t be too surprised if we got that but I’m not expecting it. It’ll probably just be a custom raptor.

"It's unlike anything we have around" = custom

There are 14 custom iBox RMCs. If you take out the 3 in the Eastern Hemisphere, you get 11. So SFGAdv would be the 12th on the Western Hemisphere (counting BGT's coaster, of course).

RMC El Toro confirmed.

Or better yet... RMC Rolling Thunder.

2095869196_ScreenShot2019-08-28at2_42_58PM.thumb.png.53f7ca492cfdaa2b2f972a9195d07987.png

Can any Six Flags park go to the announcement date without anything leaked.

It's amazing they made it this long, leaks are just soup du jour nowadays. Not just in the amusement industry either.