TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Great Adventure (SFGAdv) Discussion Thread

^lol

Watching you guys argue about this is so funny!!

I mean eventhough they change it the park isn't going to do anything stupid to it. I mean people acutally like this ride...

Can you guys like walk away from the arguing and discuss something more sensible...?

Chiller one of the best rides in the park what are you talking about? Everybody likes Chiller!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I must say that this is my third favorite coaster in the park and I may actually like it more now if the rumors of removing the zero-G's for good is true. That zero-G roll just kinda felt awkward to me. Don't know how to explain it. As a element I really didn't feel it offered much to the ride compared to the dozens of other zero-G's I've been through.

I'm not expecting to much added thrill with just air time hills there but I doubt the ride will all of a sudden suck now without those zero-G's.

^I agree, I think I'll like it more if they put in the air time hills. I'm also curious to see how they will line up the track and supports.

See that's the thing. Adding airtime hills would require re-doing the supports and the spikes.

Personally I'd say it's just a refurb until they start taking down the spikes.

They did remove parts of the support structure, which would allow them to add new supports/modify existing for airtime hills.

They only removed the supports that were attached to the rolls.

There's just not enough room for airtime hills in the gap that is currently there. They would have to push back or reporfile the spikes to fit in hills of decent size.

Well, unless they put in only half of an airtime hill.

You are both incorrect. One zero-g roll is being shipped to PKI to put on Son Of Beast. The other is going to California Adventure to put on California Screamin'.

Wow! You made me surprised a lot about the other 0g roll track will

be placed on California Screamin'!

Wes41190 - I know your joking about SOB getting an inversion but SOB will be "inversion-less" for the rest of its life. Personally it's a good idea to have an inversion on a woodie.

How about a Zero-G roll fly past in the station on "Thunderhead".

I think the Zero-G-rolls should be placed onto TTD, 1 on each side to make it 450ft high, reclaim the record back to CP

You are both incorrect. One zero-g roll is being shipped to PKI to put on Son Of Beast. The other is going to California Adventure to put on California Screamin'.

Wow! You made me surprised a lot about the other 0g roll track will

be placed on California Screamin'!

Lol he's joking Satoshi