TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Adventureland (Iowa) Discussion Thread

Well after listening to the entire thing, it's obvious that you are taking some liberties with your conclusion of it being "toast". The fact is, if the park wanted to keep the flume there were options. I stand by my statement that it is unfortunate that the park chose this route but it appears this was the "easy way / cheap way" to move forward

Right. You can fix anything if you're willing to invest the money. Look at the multi-year restoration project Busch Gardens just finished on Le Scoot. That's just one of many parks to do a major flume restoration in the last few years.

The trains are different ; an Eurofighter train is one articuled block of two rows, whereas an Infinity train has from two rows up to eight rows. Curretly though, the longer Infinity trains are only four rows long, on The Smiler and Karnan. Yet Smiler did tried the eight rows train at some point...

The trains are different ; an Eurofighter train is one articuled block of two rows, whereas an Infinity train has from two rows up to eight rows. Curretly though, the longer Infinity trains are only four rows long, on The Smiler and Karnan. Yet Smiler did tried the eight rows train at some point...

I believe this is correct. Even though Eurofighters are still getting built, I almost think of Inifinity Coasters as their "2nd generation" counterpart.

You said about the trains being different, but the monster still has two rows. Also Iron shark (Eurofighter) is a newer Eurofighter yet it has different trains to the classic Eurofighter yet still is one. The Iron Shark trains are very similar to Monsters.

image.jpg.e9eb03feef76477599a38c7bd210d452.jpg

Lap bars and all. First Infinity coaster?

Wow... those two pictures look so similar it's almost like they're the same photo

But no, it's looking really good! I agree, loving the interaction with Skyride. So cool!

Where on Facebook did those pics come from? Those are awesome!

To tell you the truth I forgot... I really should have typed out my sources but I literally just searched for recent photos of Monster construction.