TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Darien Lake (SFDL) Discussion Thread

Nobody is bashing Darien Lake, we’re just laughing at the delusional fan base. I like the park, we were just talking about visiting on Memorial Day on the way home from Canada (though to be fair we’ll probably just ride Tantrum, Ride of Steel and Moose on the Loose and bail).

I like the park and will be there plenty this summer, I'm happy that my 3 year old will get to go and ride some rides with me there. This thread is just funny to me and I always find it amusing that it's one of the most active on this site even when there is no real news.

By the way, speaking of Six Flags changes...will the park ever be on the Six Flags app?? The park opens in almost 3 weeks and there’s still no sign of the place on the app.

Edited by rjr19

the Sox Flags app??

Is that the app where you can buy these?

[attachment=0]sox.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]sox2.jpg[/attachment]

Lol I swear I can’t tyoe today, fixed.

My point is why is Six Flags being SO SLOW and hesitant to actually get things done?? Not on the app still, not on the website still, just became SFDL, and the new ride isn’t being constructed yet even though it easily could have, etc.

It’s just weird how amazingly slow Six Flags has been towards adding DL to their chain.

It's Six Flags. They're slow at doing things regarding parks that people care about, why do you expect DL to be any better?

It's Six Flags. They're slow at doing things regarding parks that people care about, why do you expect DL to be any better?

Hurricane Harbor Phoenix has been open since March and the domain is still Wet N Wild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the Sox Flags app??

Is that the app where you can buy these?

[attachment=0]sox.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]sox2.jpg[/attachment]

Lol I swear I can’t tyoe today, fixed.

My point is why is Six Flags being SO SLOW and hesitant to actually get things done?? Not on the app still, not on the website still, just became SFDL, and the new ride isn’t being constructed yet even though it easily could have, etc.

It’s just weird how amazingly slow Six Flags has been towards adding DL to their chain.

Because who cares? Google will still point people to the website. Im sure its not that simple to integrate either, especially with the hotel and campground system.

Anybody want to go back and count how many times somebody asked "why isn't the website/app updated?" Since the 2018 season ended? This thread wouldn't be constantly made fun of, if people just stopped doing that.

It's still a month till' opening day, a new website is the least of Six Flags' problems with the new parks.

Exactly. Right now it’s all-hands-on-deck to put up all of the new Snickers and Takis ads. They don’t have time for trivial crap.

It’s one of those things where you eat the first one and find it offensively terrible and you debate throwing them away but then you decide to have one more and then like 10 minutes later the bag is gone and you have no idea how that happened and you kind of hate yourself.

At Great Adventure Saturday when we went out to the lot "to eat lunch" they were giving out free Takis at the exit and somehow I got handed like a 5 little bags of them. I don't like Takis, but I still ate them all. They're like spicy rolled up stale Doritos.

At Great Adventure Saturday when we went out to the lot "to eat lunch" they were giving out free Takis at the exit and somehow I got handed like a 5 little bags of them. I don't like Takis, but I still ate them all. They're like spicy rolled up stale Doritos.

Sometimes you can get really good samples though, at SFNE I got Hi-Chew and Skippy Peanut Butter BB’s

It’s one of those things where you eat the first one and find it offensively terrible and you debate throwing them away but then you decide to have one more and then like 10 minutes later the bag is gone and you have no idea how that happened and you kind of hate yourself.

I wouldn't be surprised if Viper will now have a Snicker's ad as a wrap on the train.

Thank you for convincing me never to eat Takis.

Hurricane Harbor Phoenix has been open since March and the domain is still Wet N Wild

they will change the site when the contract with the company that created the website expires. only the magic water has changed the website

I've been avoiding the website discussion since it's hilariously unimportant and uninteresting but you're kind of in my wheelhouse now so I'll drop some knowledge.

If someone is holding the domain name hostage then why is it pointing to NS27.DOMAINCONTROL.COM and NS28.DOMAINCONTROL.COM (standard private GoDaddy servers) and why is GoDaddy the registrar? It's not like this is some B.S. Wix operation where they hold everything hostage. The park registered a domain with GoDaddy for like 12 bucks and bought a cheap GoDaddy hosting plan. You can run a whois in less time than it took you to make that ridiculous post.

They could point the domain name wherever they want. The conspiracy theory that someone is holding their domain name hostage is hilarious. Just stop.

They'll move the website when they finish building it (or while they're still in the middle of building it while absolutely nothing works because it's Six Flags and it's kind of their thing). They're clearly already working on the Six Flags CMS for new pages. It's most likely not a priority because it's not important...

... at all.

The design of the website will not impact your enjoyment of the park.

Anyway, *ckout>