TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kentucky Kingdom (SFKK, KK) Discussion Thread

Will this be the shortest RMC? I'm sure they can work their glorious magic on this ride, but it sucks that they can only work with 80 feet.

Tbh Twisted Colossus seems very short to me. The only reason it seems longer is because of the joint tracks.

I meant like opposite of tall short.

Will this be the shortest RMC? I'm sure they can work their glorious magic on this ride, but it sucks that they can only work with 80 feet.

TC has a 128ft drop, not 80. The angle is 80 degrees. WC is shorter in height than TC.

Tbh Twisted Colossus seems very short to me. The only reason it seems longer is because of the joint tracks.

I meant like opposite of tall short.

Ok I See I See.... Has RMC ever failed us????? I don't see them taking on a project that would sux lol.

Ligthning Run is pretty short (height) too, ehh? And look how that one turned out...

Also, the Twisted Twins was pretty long for it's height as a traditional woodie. Depending on the wheels, the Iron Horse shouldhave to be too neutered (?)

I also think the name Twisted Twins is out because RMC has a different name so far for all their coasters and Twisted is already being used by SFMM. I know it's not really up to RMC...KK will name it whatever they want. But I hope for something else. Glad for KK, I'll definitely be there in 2016 to check out RMC's latest creation.

Twisted Twisted Twins AKA T3...oh wait. T3 II

Wicked Twisted Twins

Wicked Twins

Iron Twisted Twins

Twisted Iron

New Twisted Twins

Twisted Steel

Only reason I am hoping for full iron horse is because ed hart loves KK, and has a great vision for the place

This makes no sense. What makes Topper Track any worse, especially if it has a crazy layout like the other Rocky Mountain coasters?

I sill cant help but think you guys are getting your hopes up. There is nothing so far to indicate that RMC's involvement is a complete overhaul of TS, it could be a refurbishment such as ThundeRun...I'm cautiously optimistic...

There would not be any steel spotted on site if it was just being retracted like thunder run was

Only reason I am hoping for full iron horse is because ed hart loves KK, and has a great vision for the place

This makes no sense. What makes Topper Track any worse, especially if it has a crazy layout like the other Rocky Mountain coasters?

I think he meant he hopes it is a Texas Giant/Rattler type conversion as opposed to just a refurbishment like Georgia Cyclone has gotten from RMC.