TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Have You Ever Visited A Park On A Holiday Or Your Birthday?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Wild Adventures last Easter. I was living in South Carolina at the time and I spent Easter weekend at my parent's place down in Florida and I stopped to whore my credits on the drive back up. The park was deserted.

I don't know if you'd count this as a holiday, but I did Universal on Superbowl Sunday. I'm an NCAA fan, the NFL doesn't really do anything for me...

I was in WDW for Mother's Day in 1993, but since I was really young (just shy of my fourth birthday) I don't remember what the crowds were like.

I have also been to Universal Orlando and Wet'n'Wild over Passover/Easter of 2004. There were definite crowds there, but on the whole, I managed to ride (except for Spiderman) everything with under a half-hour wait, and some things with less than 10 minutes' worth of waiting!

I've worked at a park on numerous holidays but I don't think i've ever actually gone as a guest for a holiday or for my birthday.

I've done the Las Vegas Strip on New Years Eve a couple of times, as well as on the 4th of July, but I don't think that really counts.

I went to EPCOT on my birthday October 1st 2007,which was also EPCOT's 25th birthday and Magic Kingdom's 36th.EPCOT had special fireworks and even head Imagineers like Marty Sklar there for EPCOT's 25th,but I knew who they were really there for.

I went to WDW once for my birthday, but it's not something I would be so quick to do again. Mid-August is not exactly the best time to visit.

I've also been to WDW on St. Patrick's Day and Halloween, and both were surprisingly empty.

And I've done SFMM and Disneyland on Labor Day (and will be at one of those again this year!). Crowds were quite manageable then, too.