TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Glad to hear that the ride turned out so amazingly as we'd all expected! This is just one more Rocky Mountain Construction coaster I'm dying to try out that unfortunately, I'm not sure I'll get the chance to experience anytime soon.

Looks cool. However, it looks like it loses some speed after the zero-g-roll or at least it seems slower than the offride test run videos I saw. I guess it must be 'cause the train was kind of empty. I can't wait to see it running with full load!

Edited by rcjp

This is such a wonderful conversion. I think RMC may be working to outdo themselves the next few seasons. The length looks to be perfect to keep trains from stacking, and keep riders entertained. The first drop seems to be just incredibly intense.

Wicked.

I was wrong in thinking Outlaw Run may be better, that looks just awesome. That first AT hill < 3

It does seem to really slow down after the roll, but OR also seemed kinda slow in POV, but with people on it we saw how fast it really moved. Also Skyrush and New Texas Giant, none wowed me in POV but was waaay wrong!

Edited by JJLehto

Not only does the loose/lose thing annoy me, but it also is highly frustrating the amount of people complaining about this video. Two things...

1. The park did something REALLY AWESOME by releasing this video, but...

2. All some of you guys are doing is proving why more parks don't release "test run" videos, because people don't quite understand what they are looking at. Of COURSE the ride is going to go faster than it's initial test run with water dummies. Of COURSE they are going to release a full POV, not an "edited" one. There are things called "test runs" and "tweak and adjust" and if you're not familiar with these terms, then please don't complain about the video. It's fine to ask questions, but it just frustrates me when people watch a test run video, and assume it's the final product.

It was really cool that the park released this video. And all I'm trying to do is educate those that don't understand what they are looking at so the parks don't read this feedback and go "Wow, maybe we shouldn't release cool videos like this anymore if all people are going to do is complain..."

Understand where I'm coming from? Good.