TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Oh gawd that testrun is making me drool on this side of the screen. I can't wait to get on Wicked Cyclone in about two months.

The things written about Bizarro on the last few pages has me scared though. I'm 6,2 tall and weigh 210. I would be seriously pi**ed not to mention disappointed if I couldn't ride it.

Brain says wait a bit, for the initial crowds to die down.

Gut says go opening day.

I do have alot of gut....haha

Who cares about wait times, get on this thing as soon as possible!! If I didnt live all the way in Cali, I'd be there opening day

Well I TRY to be sensible, but it failed with Skyrush which was a fun ass time, so I'm sure I'll cave and go opening day again

The things written about Bizarro on the last few pages has me scared though. I'm 6,2 tall and weigh 210. I would be seriously pi**ed not to mention disappointed if I couldn't ride it.

You should be totally fine. I'm 6,3, 200 and fit just fine though I'm very close to being too tall to ride it.

You should be totally fine. I'm 6,3, 200 and fit just fine though I'm very close to being too tall to ride it.

That's a relieve. I have never had to make the walk of shame and I'm not planning on ever having to make one either.

My guess is sp holder preview on May 22 and opening day on May 23.

With Media Day scheduled for May 20th, I'd say that's a pretty good assumption.

Sounds right, I heard public opening is gunna be the 22nd myself

At 6'5" am I too tall?

At 6'5" am I too tall?

I believe the max height at the ride is 6'4" but I know of people taller than that who have ridden before. Idk how strict the park is with the height limit.

Personally feel like this will be better than TC but I will not be able to tell till I ride them both

I agree. I think the pause in action on TC might work against it a bit but at the end of the day they're both rides that stand out far and above compared to everything else.

Im wondering why a POV hasnt been released yet. Fury got a good amount of viral mainstream buzz off that pov and it wasnt even the best video that would eventually be released.