TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Freizeitpark Plohn, Germany Discussion Thread

Looks like a pretty fun layout. I'm sure the end will be good as it does the same thing as voyage in that it's all down hill... The last turn looks pretty cool and is similar to something I've been doing on one of my NL rides (which was inspired by Raven's last turn). Anyway looks like a cool and unique ride for who ever's getting it.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is CGA's wooden pics have already been released and its bigger than that one. As shown here CGA's looks nothing like that one.

I'd also like to say that if this is WOF's new coaster, its a great addition because its symbolic of Mammut. A kid/family wooden thats taller than the rest.

I'd also like to say that if this is WOF's new coaster, its a great addition because its symbolic of Mammut. A kid/family wooden thats taller than the rest.

I hope it is a little more forceful than Mammut, and I expect it to be. Based off of the renderings, it looks like there is some pretty steep banking in the first helix/turnaround. I highly doubt you would need banking that steep on a family coaster like Mammut.

Quick! Someone make it in NoLimits!

The bunny hops are interesting. Airtime is something GCIs are really missing. Sure, they're crazy and out of control and have some laterals, but they really miss out when it comes to good, consistent airtime. And the company is doing something different. I expected GCI to stick with twisters, but this is sort of an out and back/twister combination.

I remember when I went to worlds of fun the land plots and markers led to an L- Shape.

This layout is L-Shaped.

Maybe its for WOF!?

I hope.

They need another woodie. Timber Wolf is getting too old for me

Plus if you read the MIG page you can see the mystery boxes filled with wood and bolts.

My guess is the SFMM...

It was a happy day when psyclone left. It will be an even happier one when SFMM gets a real woody.

Well, do remember that Psyclone actually was a GREAT ride when it first opened. So was Colossus. To add to that so was GhostRider...

Hmmm.....

--Robb

My guess is the SFMM...

It was a happy day when psyclone left. It will be an even happier one when SFMM gets a real woody.

Well, do remember that Psyclone actually was a GREAT ride when it first opened. So was Colossus. To add to that so was GhostRider...

Hmmm.....

--Robb

Being a frequent visitor of Six Flags Magic Mountain, and a faithful employee for...oh 9 years, I will agree that they were good. Psyclone lacked the enjoyment that GhostRider had (at least for me). Unfortunately, I have been out of the SFMM loop for quite some time and with my focus on other coasters and systems, I haven't been keeping as great tabs as I would like. I will say that Colossus is great., but even better BACKWARDS! It makes Fright Fest more fun. I would be impressed with this coaster at SFMM, especially with the great new editions and enhancements that the park overall is doing. It would be a step in the right direction.

P.S. Thanks for sharing with us, and the guessing makes it enjoyable. It is almost like we are battling for where we want it to be put.