TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Plopsaland De Panne Discussion Thread

I didn’t realize there was gonna be a cobra roll on this thing! Imagine going through that while spinning. This thing is gonna be crazy!

It's actually a banana roll, so you stay upside down.

banananana2tkw1.gif

Be sure to watch the announcement video. There's all sorts of crazy elements:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plopsa just posted a new update video on the upcoming Mack Extreme Spinning Coaster 

The construction of the coaster is progressing well: source   source

Posted Images

Oh wow, Plopsaland is literally 3 hours away from my house and I didn't even realise it. I'm the worst enthusiast ever.

Oh wow, Plopsaland is literally 3 hours away from my house and I didn't even realise it. I'm the worst enthusiast ever.

See you on opening day then. Waffles are on me.

I think a lot of British enthusiasts are closer to this park than they realize. If you're anywhere south of London you're closer to Plopsa than to Alton Towers and definitely Blackpool.

Haha yes, I think I subconsciously assume it's 'just' France that's easily accessible through the tunnel, not Belgium etc too. I think I will want to do a lot of these quick little European jaunts once we can travel again, especially ones that avoid planes assuming social distancing will still be a thing, so I'll add this to the list.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, RCT3Bross said:

^ I really like the color, too bad I cannot see what it is, it looks both red and purple to me.

I thought it was a sort of weird shade of brown? It's a weird case of the dress and the sneakers.

Nevertheless I do think I preferred the blue colour, even though this will probably work better with the theme.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...