TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Island building a B&M Hyper Coaster

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wes, that's awesome. You should see if Robb will sell that on a t-shirt. I'd buy it and wear it to KI opening day.

I second that. LSHoF must go down in history.

In other news, stopped by KI today. WAY TO BUSY! Seriously, for a park with no key attraction on a rainy weekday with no events going on, there should not be a 45 minute wait for Beast! In fact, in the 15+ years I've had my season pass to KI, I've never had to wait anymore than 30 minutes for Beast...

Anyways, I saw a sign that JZ forgot to post "Watch your hands and feet!" More fuel for Diamondback? Snakes bit at hands, and they'll probabbly eat your feet if you get to near them or something

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious

Good Job Wes! thats pretty much what they've told us so far but wouldn't it be even funnier if they ended up not themeing it to anything like that? LOL..... it wouldn't suprise me as much as it would have a month ago because of all of the things they "hinted" us with.

Wow Wes you took this thread in a whole new direction! You are awesome!

Alot of money could be made on these shirts!

Yea, same goes to the TPR Calender but that didn't sell either...

On a slightly serious note, I don't see what's so interesting about this coaster. Seems like every fanboy is blowing it out of proportion because it's not announced yet.

But hey, what's new.

Wow, one joke gets made and 4 pages of congratulating follows...

On a slightly serious note, I don't see what's so interesting about this coaster. Seems like every fanboy is blowing it out of proportion because it's not announced yet.

Because at the end of the day it will most likely be the largest ride built in the US for 2009, so it is naturally going to stand out a bit.