TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

I guess the part of me that loves the old Hershey is from the nostalgia of visits to the park when I was young. This nostalgia being the late 1990's when the parks lineup was SuperDooperLooper, Great Bear, Comet, Wildcat, Sidewinder, Trailblazer and the Wild Mouse.

Wow, that is amazing, and your attention to detail is stunning! I remember seeing those exact style railings, trees, and lights while I visited. This is awesome!

You should make a thread for it in the games section! I would love to see more pictures!

Hey guys. Visiting Hershey park for the first time today. I know a lot of schools went back into session. Just curious if anyone familiar with the park would know what kind of crowds we should anticipate today?

Thanks!

I was there last Sunday, and while it was moderately crowded, the only rides that had long lines were Laff Trakk and Fahrenheit. Everything else was 10 mins or less.

Have fun on Skyrush, my fave coaster of all time!!!

Hey guys. Visiting Hershey park for the first time today. I know a lot of schools went back into session. Just curious if anyone familiar with the park would know what kind of crowds we should anticipate today?

Thanks!

I was there last Sunday, and while it was moderately crowded, the only rides that had long lines were Laff Trakk and Fahrenheit. Everything else was 10 mins or less.

Have fun on Skyrush, my fave coaster of all time!!!

Thanks so much! Really appreciate it! We are just getting here now after grabbing a bite at a nearby restaurant. Can't wait for skyrush

I'm going to Hershey next week, however I'm going alone. I've been there multiple times with groups, and never noticed a single riders line on any rides. Is it possible to sit on standby waiting for an open seat? Or do I have to wait in line?

I'm going to Hershey next week, however I'm going alone. I've been there multiple times with groups, and never noticed a single riders line on any rides. Is it possible to sit on standby waiting for an open seat? Or do I have to wait in line?

Sorry, there are no single riders lines except for X-treme Challenge. I wish there were for the coasters.

Sorry, there are no single riders lines except for X-treme Challenge. I wish there were for the coasters.

I wonder if I can be "that guy" and shove my way through the queue going "SINGLE RIDER SINGLE RIDER"

I agree. When I went there was no single rider lines for the coasters, and obviously I think there should have been. I will say, though, that if you're going a weekday the crowds will not be too bad at this time of the year. (I don't think...)

• 2 weeks later...
^Not yet. I'm a bit surprised actually. I hope they get a good drop tower someday, that would be the perfect fit there

I was there this weekend and it was the only thing that park lacks.

Agreed, the park could really use a nice drop tower to round out the flat selection. A Star Flyer would also be a solid addition for Hershey.

I feel like a water park addition is next. I also agree a star flyer or wind seeker would be a perfect addition. I have been praying for an Intamin Sky Jump since the announcement of Falcons Furry and Hershey's partnership with Intamin, but we'll see

I feel like a water park addition is next. I also agree a star flyer or wind seeker would be a perfect addition. I have been praying for an Intamin Sky Jump since the announcement of Falcons Furry and Hershey's partnership with Intamin, but we'll see

Wow that would be incredible. I could totally see a unique drop tower coming to Hershey.