TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

ALWAYS wear a high-visibility jacket (or in this case, coaster train)!

Edited by A.J.

Seriously disappointed that Hershey isn't an option for me when I'm back east this summer, because holy crap that is a lot of airtime I can not wait until this thing is running up to full speed because it is really going to kick some major @$$!

^^^ LOL

OMG, this looks like the best ride EVAR! I mean look at it's sexy hills and OMG the airtime is going to be astronomical! I mean I can't believe how amazing this ride looks. It is like the end all, be all of ALL coasters. It came directly from the coaster gods. Intamin is GOD! There will never be a coaster better than Skyrush!!!!!!

You people make me laugh.

You'd be hard pressed to find a ride that looks more promising. From a purely aesthetic standpoint, the steep angle of ascent with bulky track and minimal support lift hill is a pretty horrid look. It works well on a 300+ footer but gives this one a cartoonish appearance. Things like this are easy to look past if it gives the ride it looks like it's capable of giving.

Me too. This thing looks as if it`s an airtime suckers wet dream...nothing short of amazing !

Too bad it`s not in Europe (End of criticism).

It will rock the polls...I see this as the upcoming nuber one in steel...everything else would be a surprise for me.

George T.

^The brake run is too high. Other than that it looks great.

What?.... Seriously the brake run is too high? And how high should it be?

In the test video the peeps commented on "screws flying off the train"- LOL