TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dumbest things said on TPR

Hercules

I finally got on this thread, many TPR members feel this is an acheivement.

It's not an achievement, it means you are an idiot.

For some reason some people are actually pround of being an idiot.

Well, I think many TPR members think this is an acheivement, I have tried to avoid this thread, but at least one of my posts was going to get here anyway.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all people! Greetings from Cali! I have just arrived from my visit to Six Flags Magic Mountain in California. I have acquired some amazing news, and just have to share it with other people. While I was standing in line for Tatsu, a host for a ride came up to me asking me to apply for a survey for a $200 dollar gift card, and I did, after I asked him what they would do with the space where the Deja Vu ride used to be. (This ride has been demolished from last october) He answered me saying that they will make a new ride that is suspended, something like tatsu, only better. That made me excited, but there was another rollercoaster he revealed. He started telling me and my friend about a new ride that will be higher than the tallest rollercoaster in the world, the KingDa Ka he said that it would be even better, in the fact that not only will it be taller, it will also have a different type of loop. In the Kingda Ka, you experience a small corkscrew, but nothing special, and he said in this one they will be doing something totally brand new. This has made me excited because I was planning on going to New Jersey Just to Ride the Kingda Ka rollercoaster. But know at home here in Valencia, California We will NOW have the tallest rollercoaster in the world. I am so excited!!! Share your feedback here on this topic!

Had to add it.

Hello all people! Greetings from Cali! I have just arrived from my visit to Six Flags Magic Mountain in California. I have acquired some amazing news, and just have to share it with other people. While I was standing in line for Tatsu, a host for a ride came up to me asking me to apply for a survey for a $200 dollar gift card, and I did, after I asked him what they would do with the space where the Deja Vu ride used to be. (This ride has been demolished from last october) He answered me saying that they will make a new ride that is suspended, something like tatsu, only better. That made me excited, but there was another rollercoaster he revealed. He started telling me and my friend about a new ride that will be higher than the tallest rollercoaster in the world, the KingDa Ka he said that it would be even better, in the fact that not only will it be taller, it will also have a different type of loop. In the Kingda Ka, you experience a small corkscrew, but nothing special, and he said in this one they will be doing something totally brand new. This has made me excited because I was planning on going to New Jersey Just to Ride the Kingda Ka rollercoaster. But know at home here in Valencia, California We will NOW have the tallest rollercoaster in the world. I am so excited!!! Share your feedback here on this topic!

Had to add it.

Something like Tatsu..but better...nothing is better than Tatsu.

Well that wasn't a dick move at all. Ever heard of you know feelings? Yeah people outside of TPR have them. I don't know about you guys though if you have them or not.

Hey, look a disclaimer:

Disclaimer! You need a sense of humor to view our site,

if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!

Well that wasn't a dick move at all. Ever heard of you know feelings? Yeah people outside of TPR have them. I don't know about you guys though if you have them or not.

Anyone who is going to get that offended over a picture describing how not to take cell phone video like a moron probably should turn off the internet and never turn it back on again!

The go karts don't make that much money, plus I'd rather see a coaster on that spot.

On the SFDK thread, he was talking about if Pandemonium could've replaced the go-karts and then build S:UF in Pandemonum's spot.

Not really that dumb, but still

The go karts don't make that much money, plus I'd rather see a coaster on that spot.

On the SFDK thread, he was talking about if Pandemonium could've replaced the go-karts and then build S:UF in Pandemonum's spot.

Not really that dumb, but still

Honestly, it is an opinion not a dumb post.

I think we are all missing the point with Wildcat here. Cedar Point, either knowingly or unknowingly, has kicked themselves out of the self proclaimed title of "Roller Coaster Capital of the World." This loss takes them to 16, which, by default, moves Six Flags Magic Mountain up to 17. I think we all need to write to Six Flags and politely ask them to write Cedar Fair a cease and desist letter, pointing out that they no longer have the most coller coasters, and that they need to refrain from using the slogan. Imagine the advertising Six Flags can do with this new title. It could put them back on the map!

I think we are all missing the point with Wildcat here. Cedar Point, either knowingly or unknowingly, has kicked themselves out of the self proclaimed title of "Roller Coaster Capital of the World." This loss takes them to 16, which, by default, moves Six Flags Magic Mountain up to 17. I think we all need to write to Six Flags and politely ask them to write Cedar Fair a cease and desist letter, pointing out that they no longer have the most coller coasters, and that they need to refrain from using the slogan. Imagine the advertising Six Flags can do with this new title. It could put them back on the map!

I'm still trying to decide whether that was truly dumb or just really thick (and poorly executed) sarcasm.

Either way, it's still funny.

I'm still trying to decide whether that was truly dumb or just really thick (and poorly executed) sarcasm.

Either way, it's still funny.

Well SFMM is already at 17, taking away Wildcat from Cedar Point doesn't increase the number of coasters at SFMM.

Edited by larrygator

I thought Vekoma was from The Netherlands, but in the video, it says they're Dutch.

sigh

As you often say, Hanno, "I am from the Land of Dutch."

From the Top ten coasters in America video

What makes king da ka and top thrill dragster so great? All they do is shoot you real fast up a tall hill, thats it. Coasters like Son of Beast and Millennium force are much better. Speed and height doesn't determine the whole coaster.

Speed and height kind of do make the coaster, and isn't that what Millennium is know for?

Please go ride some more roller coasters and get back to me...