TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Title Fairy,

You are most wise and beautiful. I have worked hard to get to the 150 post minimum in order to earn my custom title. I will continue to post often and show my custom title off proudly. If you could please, oh wonderful Title Fairy, make my custom title "Official Rampage-aholic" I would be eternally grateful and in debt to you! Thank you!

-Steve "Under-banked curves, potholes, and airtime are the way to go on a CCI!" Burant

To the ever-pensive, all-knowing, and uber-titular Title Fairy with whom I sleep well at night:

May I request of you a Custom Title? I trust in your judgment more than I trust my New Orleans government.

Please make my subtitle one worthy of me logging in to this online, website establishment with pride.

You may use in your literary arsenal such devices relating to:

- Homosexuality

- Lady Gaga

- Rhinoceroses

- Coffee

- New Orleans

- Or Antartica

In the spirit of ChristmaHannaKwanzika,

Alexander

Dear Santa, err The title fairy.

All I ever wanted for 'the season of bearing gifts' Was a title change to go along with my new avatar. Since you have not bestowed this gift upon me I must have done something to become a part of your naughty list. You may use any arsenal of words or descriptions you see fit so long as I have a new title as a gift from the holidays.

Many thanks, your # 1 naughty list club member.

Dear Custom Title Fairy,

Now that I've been around for over six months and post on a somewhat regular basis, I've met the 150 real post criteria and would like to request a custom title.

The title I'm hoping you'll deem me worthy of would be "Always feeling Cracka lacka licious"

Happy New Year!

JEAPUgrad