TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ask Title Fairy For A Custom Title

Title Fairy

• 5 weeks later...

Well, it's been a while since I last asked you to change my title....

I think it's time for a change...

Title Fairy, may I please ask that you change my title to "Geeky Guy With Glasses" or something along those lines...

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, this title is getting old, and since I too am getting old, the fact that it has my age in it will render it obsolete in a few months. So, if you want, while your doing your title changing thingy, can you change it to something "good", not that the current one sucks (it does), but, oh f*ck it, do whatever you want. I'm sure your judgment is better than mine.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello darling!

Just to let you know I am still totally happy being 100% retarded.

You do awesome work that I hope will one day make you rich beyond your wildest dreams!

Don't DARE change a thing.

Lots of love, the guy from the woods, Sasquatch.

xxx

• 2 weeks later...

Since people in chat poke fun at my love for Newton2 *glares at RollingRunner*, that program that makes FVD NoLimits track, I think I deserve this one...

"Newton2 makes me wet myself"

...or something of the like that you can come up with...which will probably end up horribly bad.

I have read the rules and this thread, now I think I am ready.

O' magical Title Fairy, I request a new title. Let it be whatever you want it to be, your majesty. I now humbly await your response.

Edited by Midgetman82

Oh technologically savy and e-keeper of monumental designations,

We are not worthy to cast our eyes upon your greatness, that from which off-the-cuff creativity flows so freely and without reservation of mind or fingers on the holy keyboard which was created for you to rule over all donkeydom.

You have cared for the board and have filled it with your knowledge. Abundance of humor flows in your keystrokes through donkey pastures. You provide for our virtual home away from home day by day, softening it with glimmers of improvisation, bathing it in laughter, and blessing it with creativity that only a word-smith as you can give.

The monitors and LCD screens glisten with joy; the webpages are covered with vocabulary; the forums deck themselves with coaster grease and gear chain to glorify your name for ever and ever.

We remember those who are less fortunate than we. We lift up in positivity the victims of those that are humorless, and all those who suffer from forms of downtrodden description and oppression of individualism. Let the users that goes forth from our boards speak of your bountiful vocabulary and let us proclaim our faith in Title Fairy as our one true hope for a world without cliche.

Oh Title Fairy, I come before you today, not as a deserving user of the boards, but as a grateful occupant of what you have made so good in your presence. I beseech thee to grant to me the title of Fabulously Disguised as a Responsible Adult so that I might better do the work that you have so graciously given us to do.

This I am not worth to ask in your name, amen.

Oh graceful and majestic Title Fairy, I have but on request and a story to go along with it.

As I laid awake in bed last night pondering my love for B&M, I realised something. My title mentioned the name of the almighty donkey. Although many would be honored to have the word donkey in their title, I was unsettled by this. Why? Because I am not worthy of the almighty donkey. Donkeys have brought nothing but prosperity and joy to people all over the world, and I am but a lowly servent. As devout Jews refuse to say the name of Yahweh, I will not allow myself to say donkey anymore unless I prove my self and make it to the promised donkey land and am perfect in the eyes of the donkeys. So right then and there I knew I had to get my title changed.

BTW, because I'm 4' 10", I'd like my new title to be "Smaller than Joey". Thank you, oh powerful and might title fairy.

^

Golden Rule #1: To ask for a custom title, you must have 150 real posts on the forum. Real posts means not 3/4ths of your posts in games threads. If you are an active member of the site, this should be no problem!

so not likely...