TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

THE BIG MIKE ROAD SHOW - 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY PICS ON PG 769

4 Questions:

1- What is your secret to staying thin?

2- I've heard Butterbeer tastes like "Sweet root beer," Is that true?

3- For the Dinosaur photo, Was it an obvious flash or not? I've ridden Dark Knight here at GAm and the photo could blind you.

4- How come Batman Backwards at SFGAm Isn't on your list of coasters you haven't ridden yet?

Welcome back Big Mike we missed you! Don't worry about the lost of the dirty girl, I've seen pictures of your new girl and she is by far much much prettier, classier, and you too make an awesome couple. I can't wait to see you two together in trip reports. I'm glad you were able to get to Florida and blow off some steam!

Nice to see the Big Man back and better than ever. Great update of some fun looking adventures as well! Look forward to running into you at some point this year. I might even have a suggested date for #8 Ride 4 dog allowed rides at Knoebels with Lucky Dog and a possible connection to do #14. Tour the White House

Rollercoaster Rider -

4 Questions:

1- What is your secret to staying thin?

Stopped drinking soda, 2500 calories a day intake, better sex life with new girlfriend!

2- I've heard Butterbeer tastes like "Sweet root beer," Is that true?

It was sweet, more like a cream soda to me.

3- For the Dinosaur photo, Was it an obvious flash or not? I've ridden Dark Knight here at GAm and the photo could blind you.

I don't quite remember, anyone else remember?

4- How come Batman Backwards at SFGAm Isn't on your list of coasters you haven't ridden yet?

Same coaster, doesn't count twice in my books. I don't like Batman coasters to begin with, so you sure won't see me on it going backwards lol..

mikeykaise - Thanks for the great compliments on the new girlfriend! I agree, way better improvement and I don't miss "the dirty girl" at all.

Gisco - Bob, we will just have to do double trips next year!!

RAWKIN_coaster38 - Thanks Janae!!! Seeing Winter was a lot of fun. I stayed just watching him for about an hour. The whole place was nice and everyone was VERY friendly and helpful. I am glad my lifestyle is rubbing off on some people

RoCo - It feels good to be back too! This is my passion, miss it when I am away from posting. If I am so lucky to make the front page, I hope they do use that Buzz Lightyear picture!!!

Erik Johnson - I have been to Wild Adventures once before, but 3 coasters were closed that day. I do remember only about a half dozen cars in the parking lot though! Lets hope for better luck this time.

beatle11 - Thanks!! Down 43 pounds and not once in 4 trips to Great Adventure this year did I not fit on El Toro!! It was SOOO nice of Kristen to give me that, made me real happy.

SuperShawn - I hear they stopped the White House tours for now due to that sequester, boooo. Cant wait to get Lucky Dog on those rides, even though he did not fare to well on Deno's Wonder Wheel lol.

Peace, Big Mike

Great to see the Big Man back at it!

If I may make a suggestion for hitting those last few Minnesota credits, the largest state fair in the country takes place in MN the last two weeks in August. The place is easily large enough to spend an entire day at with a midway larger than a lot of amusement parks along with a good sized Kidway, and the food is several notches above your average fair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_State_Fair

Most MN schools aren't back in session at this time, but none of the parks here really get large enough crowds to have to worry about anyways. Would be a great time to knock out those last few MN coasters, as well as a few rides on Renegade, Wild Thing, and the new TMNT ride at Nick Universe. I'd be happy to lead Big Mike on a grand tour!

I think you need to come to Nor-Cal again as we have Superman, Gold Striker, and Undertow. Superman not being so new but still a great ride, but the new hotness of Gold Striker and Undertow should be worth a visit. Would love to get a ride in with the big man on GS.

Great to see this thread kickin' again, Big Mike! You're looking great, and seem to be genuinely happy, which makes me happy. Hope to run into you somewhere out there in coaster land this summer. I think I've seen you at least once every year for the past 4 years. Gotta keep the streak going!

triggernel - I checked out the website you included and it looks really good! You may have sold me on it I was thinking of doing a quick trip to MN and maybe you just talked me into it during the fair.

rolercstrluvr - More than likely that is where I am going to wind up to get those two new coasters, but those 3 Canada parks have eluded me for quite some time now. Just waiting for one of the airfares to take a dive and thats where I am going lol.

ambe_bambe - Amber, that is not quite fair! You will either have to stay longer or visit NYC before you leave! Then again, a trip to Australia for Big Mike would be cool too!

printersdevil78 - Thanks for the offer Jason, but I may have some trust issues after the last Ho Bag promised me that same thing too!

Meteornotes - Wow, didn't know a few other main regulars are in my same boat. Hopefully Robb will call you during the trips from the bus, that was always entertaining!

sspaz1000 - Thanks! I have stayed within a 4 pound range for 12 weeks now after losing the weight. So far, so good!

STR8FXXXINEDGE - Brian, I hope to run into you too! I hope we make 10 years in a row. I have 3 great goals, all of which make me happy! (Riding coasters, meeting friends, and doing things I always wanted to do). Combine that with a new love life and things are golden right now!

Peace, Big Mike

PS - Gold Striker is now open, so Big Mike now needs 46 more coasters in the USA!

I'll be back when you come down for the cruise. Depending how much work I get when I go back Jake and I might even be on the cruise! Fingers crossed! Also in all seriousness I would love a trip to NY but I don't think Jake will let me. Being that we have no money

rolercstrluvr - I have not officially changed my 45 coasters left to 46 in my banner until it opens, I am just getting ready. #2 behind El Toro you say??

disneymoc - There seems to be a force in the world keeping us apart, but teasing us by a few days I blame that Sir Goony guy somehow!

amyzoo and jray21 - Always great seeing you guys!! I know Joey can't pass up all the cruise meals in October I hope!

ambe_bambe - Hope it all works out, work some OT! Mom just made me a Facebook friend

Peace, Big Mike

rolercstrluvr - I have not officially changed my 45 coasters left to 46 in my banner until it opens, I am just getting ready. #2 behind El Toro you say??

Well I haven't been on that many wooden coasters, but I can say it's locked a spot for me as my #2 behind El Toro as #1.