TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nickelodeon Universe / American Dream Discussion Thread

p. 32 - AWESOME DreamWorks Water Park trip report!

2 hours ago, Canobie Coaster said:

The park reached out a second time to clarify about the Toothless water coaster.  Single riders can ride, but they cannot ride alone.  They will send a lifeguard around with single riders.

Because f*ck social distancing... that’s why 😂 

• Like 1
  • Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I ended up visiting the Dreamworks Water Park for the second time this past Thursday. Wait, what, second time?! Believe it or not, I was one of the few people that managed to sneak a visit in during t

I went last week and Sandy's Blasting Bronco was in fact open.  The ride is fantastic.  It's easily the most intense backwards launch out there and all 3 Immelmanns feel wildly different.  It's probab

I went to the park last Friday and everything was a walk on. Picked up the Shredder and Sandy credits since they were both closed on my visit last December. Shredder was awesome and I would highly rec

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Canobie Coaster said:

The park reached out a second time to clarify about the Toothless water coaster.  Single riders can ride, but they cannot ride alone.  They will send a lifeguard around with single riders.

This is actually what happens at Dollywood Splash Country if you’re a single rider and want to ride River Rush.

5 minutes ago, coasterbill said:

Because f*ck social distancing... that’s why 😂 

No mask on a water coaster either!   LOL

I have a few water resistant masks that I've worn at water parks this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if the staff has to wear masks.  I think it was Splashin' Safari where the staff had to wear masks.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:56 PM, Nrthwnd said:

Um..... can we choose the lifeguard? 🤩

Havent been to this park, but arent water parks traditionally staffed by 16 year olds?

😟

😬

The water park looks amazing, great report! I'm actually way more interested in eventually going to the water park than the ride park but I fully admit I'm in the camp of these places are just way too expensive currently, with covid going on I unfortunately won't be going to any parks for a long time anyway but I'm hoping they eventually offer a somewhat reasonable priced season pass.