TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb Alvey's 30lbs in 30 days!

robbalvey

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze, been so long since I've been in Random Random Random!

Go Robb, Go!!!!! You can DO IIIIIIIIT!

After losing my 80 pounds this year, and have kept it off, it's a totally different way of life. It's not what you eat, it's how you eat it! (Well, the only thing I had to eliminate was sugar, but after I got used to it, the rest was easy!)

Here are a few interesting articles on nutrition and loosing weight from an exercise website I frequent:

Nutrition for Newbies #1

Nutrition for Newbies #2

It talks about the science of eating, which I have always found interesting. And just to warn you they tend to pimp their protein shakes and products, but still give good advice in the other areas.

Day 4 -

So today was "interesting"

I probably ate the least today I have of any day during this, yet I was up +.5 pound.

I started off the day with my normal Power Bar. Had a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch. And steamed rice and a small portion of Manderin Chicken for dinner.

But the one thing I've learned from doing dieting before and it's important to know...

DON'T LET THAT DISCOURAGE YOU!!!

The body fluxuates all the time and you never know what will affect something one day differently from the next.

That and I have a REALLY mean dump brewing so maybe once I fire that sucked out I'll have lost another pound or two!

Total weight loss so far: -7 lbs

Anyway....on to today's photo....

fat_robb6.jpg.da7d3912984048f82d283e8a6c09fa0b.jpg

Yay! Back to hairy feet!

I'm actually quite interested in how much weight one can lose after a mighty fine dump.

I used to weigh myself before and after dumps because of the same curiosity. I kid you not, I lost 5 lbs after one of the biggest dooks of my life. It was radiculous.

And all you people thinking I'm weird now know that you want to try it too.

I used to weigh myself before and after dumps because of the same curiosity. I kid you not, I lost 5 lbs after one of the biggest dooks of my life. It was radiculous.

And all you people thinking I'm weird now know that you want to try it too.

well at least now I know Robb and Dan aren't the only ones to do that!

Hahahaha! Just found this while I was browsing a page on The Spice Girls or something. Thought what the heck, I'll see if it's free! Well it is and what makes it better is that it is called: Weight loss for idiots!. Here it is, seems pretty good. But robb seems to be doing pretty well without this guide... Don't know how that is happening?

fatloss4idiots.com/?hop=roeib&tc=123&ov=1342375941&gg=1062766562&

Day 5 -

Well, everything came out ok, and I'm down TWO POUNDS from yesterday!

Wow, that was quite a loaf!

Anyway, it was a pretty typical day. Power Bar from breakfast, bowl of soup for lunch, and I just kind of picked at stuff for dinner.

It's pretty unusual for me to go to a big dinner during the week unless someone is over. Elissa normally eats her dinner before I get home and then I'm on my own. I was so busy doing TPR stuff last night that I didn't really have a chance to eat a full dinner.

Jahan came over and we worked out for about 45 minutes.

Today's weight in: 255 lbs.

Total weight loss: -9 pounds!

fat_robb7.jpg.b85ce2fd9835ea614c45bb661c3aaa0a.jpg