TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What Was The Last Coaster You Rode?

Intimidator @ Carowinds. Picture isn't resized at the moment and I'm at work, but this was an extremely impressive coaster! Loved every second of it and ERT for an hour and a half at night was OMFG AMAZING>

Sierra Sidewinder at KBF. Went with Calicoasters (my brother), his girlfriend and my daughter to SFMM for the first part of the day and ended up at KBF.

Had a great time, though it was hard to not ride anything big at SFMM, we were there to get my 8 year old some new credits. She's short for her age and not yet 48" She's up to 10 coasters though getting on Ninja, Percy's Railway, Canyon Blaster for the first time yesterday.

Knotts was fun, I finally got to go on xcelerator, amazing ride. Was the first time it was open since I moved back to California. Cody had the camera, hopefully he'll post or send me the pics, he took a lot.

I haven't ridden any coasters in a while, but I did add a new credit today!

Many years ago, I used to ride a Dragon Wagon at the local parking lot carnival. After I started counting coasters, I assumed it was probably a powered coaster, so I decided not to count it. Today, I saw what I believe is the same Dragon Wagon, and it appears to be a gravity coaster just like the Tiger Express I rode recently.

I got denied. And yes, I tried very hard to ride it!

Since I don't want to screw up my mini-milestones and the credit order I'm used to, I added Dragon Wagon as my most recent credit, #84. Even if the one I actually rode was a different one and is powered, I'll count it anyway, since, believe it or not, I actually do count powered coasters.

Yay retroactive credits!

^I figured my post would go ignored, or at most I'd hear a friendly "You're such a sad, pathetic whore" type comment.

Instead, validation from the world-renowned expert at gaining kiddie coaster credits? Very nice.

Thanks for the heads-up about my prize. Sounds like I'll have something to look forward to at home after my trip!

Don't worry everybody, my next relevant post in this thread is projected to involve a perfectly legitimate, grown-up, and non-embarrassing coaster ride. Let's hope.

^^^^ "You're such a sad, pathetic whore." It's sure not hypocritical at all for me to post that my last credit was this monster at Haunted Trails near Chicago, Illinois:634.JPG.96a71d0dd2aa3afe3a24b63f14a8e1a5.JPG

Miner Mike. Yup, this is pretty much the layout.

And you know what's really sad and pathetic? I tried to get this one last year and was denied by Mother Nature, so I came all the way back (in my defense, this trip included SFGAm too!) and went an hour or so out of my way, battling Chicago traffic, just to add it to my list.

What a sweet, dirty redemption it was.

Sad, pathetic credit whores unite!

^^^^ "You're such a sad, pathetic whore."

I was totally expecting that! (Why does it feel so much dirtier today without the "credit" part attached?)

Congratulations on the Miner Mike credit, I've yet to ride one of those!

Sad, pathetic credit whores unite!

Yes.

I feel so lame with my posts in this thread lately... Carry on, everybody. Thankfully my next coaster is scheduled for August 5th. 4 days!

Roar! from SKDK

last Friday roar was shut down all day and opened like 2-3 hours before closing time.

me and my friend got 3 medusa credits, 1 kong credit (he wanted to go on it.. worst invert coaster I ever been on) 1 V2 credit and 1 Roar credit.