TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Disney Characters gone wild?

I cant believe no one has picked up on this yet.

The Sun Newspaper in the UK has obtained footage from backstage at Disneyland Paris.

WARNING. This link is slightly rude. Nothing overly bad and definitely with the PG-13 Guidelines, but be aware that the Sun is not the most eloquent of newspapers.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006470493,00.html

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that it was ok at first because they were out of public view. But now I think, they were on the job. It doesn't matter that they were performing or whatever, but they were just plain on the job. That is not how you act when you are on the job whether you are in the costume or not.

I'm really not amused by this. These cast members should know better, it doesn't matter that they were out of public view, when you put on that costume you can't do stuff like that.

I hope they were all fired and worse!

Yes this just goes to show you fun is fun but this in view even online gives Disney as a whole a bad name! Too think and I actually had a college internship lined up to BE a charactor..

Eh um Hercules dude, sayin g "On the job.." umm yea thats like how Austin Powers says it..

I'm surprised no-ones made a stab at the french during all of this! I'm a little shocked that no-one seemed at all concerned in the video. There must have been at least 10 peoploe there and i can't imagine it was the first time it's happened if thats how they all reacted.

The real crime lies in the filming of this! What they did, there was nothing wrong because they were backstage havin a bit of fun before goin out! Remember people they are humans in there just trying to have some fun and just goofing around before show time! NO BIG DEAL!!

I mean honestly we shouldn't of seen this! What takes place behind scenes is for the employees only!! This film shouldn't have gotten out into public eye. Someone has bad taste in putting it out!!

Now having watched the video, I'm changing my reply.

They did go a bit far with what they did. Goofy is definitely not the horny. Sure, he doesn't have wife because she died, but still. That kinda of action definitely should NOT be video taped, thats for sure.

While it may be comical to some, hopefully after this video, some of these CMs do get in some form of trouble. It'll take a while to explain that one.