TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cedar Point (CP) Discussion Thread

p. 2030 - Top Thrill 2 announced!

^^WAIT ONE MINUTE!

The netting is gonna be stripper fishnets? Oh My Gawd! This is gonna be the greatest ride ever. First you get the eau' de stripper thigh sweat after the first drop, then you pass through a stripper peep show after the dive loop? How did I not think of this?! Next thing they'll announce, is that you pass through a replica of the boat on the final brake run.

Valravn for the win! When I said this ride was gonna suck balls, I had no idea!

Guy "Please let it work the shaft too!" Koepp

^LOL look at the same spot now! The birds are gone but there are 2 poop stains in the same spot

#poopstainsdon'tmatterlikeboats

They need a guy like Bill Murray from Caddy Shack to take care of the bird problem! Imagine exploding Seagulls.

Hey guys i have a question and it may seem illogical for i am no professional.

Is Gatekeeper running the same way it was the 2013 season? What i mean is, I know when coasters first open there are tweaks to adjust and things like that and Gatekeeper seemed to run kinda slow that season, is it now running any faster after 2 seasons? Or is there no difference? Sorry if this sounds dumb!

Hey guys i have a question and it may seem illogical for i am no professional.

Is Gatekeeper running the same way it was the 2013 season? What i mean is, I know when coasters first open there are tweaks to adjust and things like that and Gatekeeper seemed to run kinda slow that season, is it now running any faster after 2 seasons? Or is there no difference? Sorry if this sounds dumb!

No difference that I can tell on the ride but the operations have been hit or miss the last 2 years

No difference that I can tell on the ride but the operations have been hit or miss the last 2 years

There have been changes to operating procedures starting in 2014 due to reforms in training developed by iROC. As someone who spent a brief time in operations on that ride in 2013 and 2014, I can say that the changes had a noticeable impact on efficiency. The crews have been doing their absolute best to make due with the new operating procedures.

There have been changes to operating procedures starting in 2014 due to reforms in training developed by iROC. As someone who spent a brief time in operations on that ride in 2013 and 2014, I can say that the changes had a noticeable impact on efficiency. The crews have been doing their absolute best to make due with the new operating procedures.

Oh! Did not know that! Good to know