TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

I'm at the park in the evening for a while. I was in line at Power Tower. Wild Thing was stuck for 15 minutes on the lift. They are letting people off the train walking down the lift hill. I rode Wild Thing yesterday seem to be running fine. Mechanical issue this evening.

image.thumb.jpg.fcc4fb9b771932d3eed94c6c17c3ea7c.jpg

People are getting off the train right now walking down the lift hill.

I'm at the park in the evening for a while. I was in line at Power Tower. Wild Thing was stuck for 15 minutes on the lift. They are letting people off the train walking down the lift hill. I rode Wild Thing yesterday seem to be running fine. Mechanical issue this evening.

Lucky people. I've always wanted to walk down the lift hill.

Lucky people. I've always wanted to walk down the lift hill.

Hilarious, I have always wanted to do that to. There were a few times I thought we were going to have to because the attendant walked up the stairs to us. But, nope, hasn't happened to me yet.

Well, carowinds is getting a MAJOR waterpark expansion, could be its own waterpark imo, and valleyfair I think might have an off season, it makes me so upset because valleyfair is my homepark and it rarely gets a big addition

Well, carowinds is getting a MAJOR waterpark expansion, could be its own waterpark imo, and valleyfair I think might have an off season, it makes me so upset because valleyfair is my homepark and it rarely gets a big addition

I will be really sad if we don't get anything. I'm hoping for more water park expansions.

I wouldn't worry, there's still plenty of time for them to make an announcement (VF didn't announce Route 76 until the end of September in 2013). Besides, haven't there been markers showing up near the amphitheater recently?

^ Correct. There are still 3-4 weeks left that the park can make an announcement before they get to just a 'general improvement' year. Valleyfair has usually been last or close to last in the CF chain for next year announcements. I just wish there was a way we could find out what kind of time frame the decision process is for the expanded parking lot/service road move.

^^

Yeah, you never get big expansions.....

2014-Route 76

2015-Upgrade waterpark entrance with new slides

But you're terribly mistaken! Unless a park gets a $20 million B&M, it is extremely neglected!

This is what this thread turns in to every once in a while.

But you're terribly mistaken! Unless a park gets a $20 million B&M, it is extremely neglected!

It has been so long since Renegade that I think it is only fair that Valleyfair! receive a $35+ million launched gigacoaster called Unhinged 330. Anything less is disrespectful.

I hate the beer, I'm very anti-alcoholic I hate it. All you get is a bunch of grown men which had a glass to much running around. That's not fun. I wish valleyfair didn't even have bars.

If you don't like beer, then when you get older don't drink it. No reason to rain on everyone else's parade. People like you are why people like me drink beer.

I hate the beer, I'm very anti-alcoholic I hate it. All you get is a bunch of grown men which had a glass to much running around. That's not fun. I wish valleyfair didn't even have bars.

If you don't like beer, then when you get older don't drink it. No reason to rain on everyone else's parade. People like you are why people like me drink beer.

lol THIS.

I didn't think there were many things more fun than riding coasters until I started riding coasters with a good buzz on.

That old bumpy woodie becomes the greatest thing since sliced bread. (come to think of it this may be why I'm not as harsh as most posters on here when it comes to coaster reviews LOL)

Haha my moms a surgeon champion, the things she has shows me what it causes I need no part in what so ever!

Yeah, she probably showed you what it does to a true life long alcoholic. If you chug a liter of Vodka or have a couple 13, 14 drinks each day, yeah it will destroy your body. Nothing wrong with kicking back some brewskies..

Has Dr. Mom showed you what will happen to your pecker if you have sex? I would avoid that too if I were you..