Phantasialand Discussion Thread

P. 252 - Launched Flying Coaster announced
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Re: Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Postby RCT3Bross » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:27 pm

I don't expect something big here. I think it's a big chance that there going to preform a new show. Would be more logic. The building stood there the last day of winter Phantasialand 2011 2012, to break it down and set something new up so fast I don't believe. ;) But I would be surprised if this is completely new.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Postby RCT3Bross » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 am

Nr. 4 is online.
<4>

Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Tezee » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Here are some pictures from yesterday:
http://www.nrw-parks.de/index.php?/Aktuell/phantasialand-bilder-neue-attraktion-2012-akradengang.html
http://www.rideonblog.com/index.php/item/156-phantasialand-saisoner%C3%B6ffnung

They have done very much!

-The Logflumes are removed
-Casa Magnetica is removed
-The new show "JUMP"
-A new shop "House of the 6 Dragons"
-A froozen yoghurt snack
-and some more little thinks

and they get a new attraction in spring 2012 in Old Berlin area

Postby RCT3Bross » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:21 am

Well that changed a lot whit last year. I mean of course the Mexican part. Well I see a ride on the former long flumes in 2013 and looking at the space I go for a water ride or a coaster. And seeing the bridge a guess it will be combined whit the ride. ;)
Was in this park for the last time in 2009 and it changed a lot since. The whole park looks different whit 10 or 20 new rides after 2009. And don't forget the 5 or 6 rides that have been removed. This park changes in a rapid speed that isn't to follow. Nobody knows what will happen this winter and how the park is in 2013. ;) But its one of my favorite parks out there so 2012 I wonder what you bring to this park.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Hotel Tartüff in Phantasialand is open

Postby egffreak » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 am

Yesterday, the worldnew Funhouse "Hotel Tartüff" with nearly 30 Rooms in Phantasialand Germany has opened the doors. A Link to the video you can find here: http://www.freizeitpark-fotografie.de/

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 am

^That looks great. Amazing to see one a funhouse in pristine condition.

I know better then to say never in America about this one.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby AnonymousReed » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am

egffreak wrote:Yesterday, the worldnew Funhouse "Hotel Tartüff" with nearly 30 Rooms in Phantasialand Germany has opened the doors. A Link to the video you can find here: http://www.freizeitpark-fotografie.de/
This has to be one of the most nicely themed fun houses out there.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby eSHa » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:50 am

10 years ago the park wanted to invest in 28 hectares for further expansions, but theses plans got cancelled by the government due to environment and resident protection.
After a lot of political bashing meanwhile, the government made a new offer to the park last week, which contains 19 hectares instead the planned 29.

See here on the Map. green is that missing 9 hectares.
Source: http://www.general-anzeiger-bonn.de/lokales/region/Neue-Plaene-fuer-Erweiterung-des-Phantasialandes-article764175.html

See here the news from General Anzeiger Bonn:
http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.general-anzeiger-bonn.de%2Flokales%2Fregion%2FPhantasialand-stimmt-Ausgleichsvorschlag-zu-article795517.html

Sounds like great news to me. I'm looking forward for the further expansion of the park which is deeply needed! Until autumn the park will work on a plan how they could use these 19 hectares.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Moose » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:51 am

That is great news for the park.

The removal of the log flume opened up a much bigger chunk of land than I was expecting. Still no word on what will be going in their place, correct?

I know EXACTLY where my passport is!

Postby TPDave » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:04 am

That's interesting. This has to be fastest expanding theme park out there. I remember how much extra space there was in 2010 that when I was there in 08.

It'll be interesting to see what the plans are as I don't think they made the best use of the splash battle area last time they expended into new land (though I do recall someone telling me that they were heavily restricted by the local government).

Dave

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!