2,138 members have voted

1. 1. What's your orientation?

• I'm a guy who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes guys
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I'm a guy who likes guys and girls
    • I'm a girl who likes girls
    • I haven't figured out what I like yet...
    • Hobosexual (I'm a person who likes hobos)
    • Hoosexual (I'm a person who likes owls)

Why should we do that? Then we wouldn't fit the bill of ACErs on the internet!

I'm just kidding, I'm not on the internet.

but I'm not really in ACE...

• 2 weeks later...

We had this interesting discussion in science class. The top was sexuallity and if your sexuallity is all in your mind, or your just born with a certain sexuallity. We got to a point where we were thinking it is all in your mind, because you don't know whether your gay or straight when your 2 or so. If it is in your mind, do you think you can change your sexuallity, like from straight to gay or gay to straight?

We had this interesting discussion in science class. The top was sexuallity and if your sexuallity is all in your mind, or your just born with a certain sexuallity. We got to a point where we were thinking it is all in your mind, because you don't know whether your gay or straight when your 2 or so. If it is in your mind, do you think you can change your sexuallity, like from straight to gay or gay to straight?

I don't think you can change your sexuality. When I was younger didn't understand what it meant to be gay/bi but I always attracted to both sexes. It wasn't until I was about 14 that I finally came to understand it.

Think of it like a taste for food...

Say you hate cheese, you didn't CHOOSE to hate cheese, but you just cant stand the flavor, and, as hard as you try, you never will like cheese.

Now substittute cheese for either "Men" or "Women" and you'll see where im going with that.

Ummmmmmmmm, yeah, you're skipping one HUGE point. That point being that you don't really develop sexual attractions to people until you reach puberty. I'd be a little unnerved if a 2 year old was sexually attracted to anybody, I'd be impressed that it was actually cognizant, but still creeped out.

i would like to reiterate.... homeless = sexy

hobosexual 4 life

they just want it more (especially if you "offer" a hot meal and a shower [though i said offer... its cheaper to conveniently forget about that part when you are done with 'em {tossing them vodka works too}] for their "time")

We had this interesting discussion in science class. The top was sexuallity and if your sexuallity is all in your mind...

What scares me is this was in science class. To me it sounds like there was nothing scientific about this discussion. If there were only straight kids in the class, was there really any discussion from the other side, or, for that matter even any understanding. Also, the outcome of the discussion makes it all the more uncomfortable for a kid in that class to admit that he or she is gay.

I only can speak for myself. Being gay was not a choice. The only choice was whether to admit it to myself and the rest of the world. Personally, I never regret that choice.

^I couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't know how I feel about that whole conversaiton in school. One one hand, it is good to bring the topic out in the open. When I was in school that conversation/lesson would NEVER have happened.

On the other hand, though, it sounds kind of creepy and would definitely have made me uncomfortable as a gay kid.

David

Edited by jynx242

Straight myself, but two of my friends say they are gay.

One is gay because his situation in life basically turned him gay, only for acceptance. He constantly wants to go to Hooters, and watch wrestling and play Xbox.

The other is gay because it makes him popular, seriously.

But I know other gay people to, but unlike these two, they dont act the part