• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

found a funny lil video comparing Wii to the PS3

Enjoy

OMG LOL I saw that earlier.

I like go cars. VROOM VROOM!

Anywho. Fantastico news. I went into best buy and asked a kid about my age when more Wii's will be in. He pulled me like over to the side and was like don't tell anyone but be here tomorrow morning. Were getting in atleast 60.

I was like. Dudddde. THANK YOU!

(Although a lot of you already said that earlier )

^ Don't worry, Nintendo plans to have four million units shipped to North America by Christmas.

What you probably won't be able to find are extra nunchuk controllers and the 480p component video cables. Nintendo really underestimated how many they would sell.

Presonally I can't wait untill Nintendo comes out with a optical audio attachment, I want to play my Zelda in surround sound damnit!

To this day, I still haven't found any Nunchuk attachments. I did however got 2 more Wiimotes the other day. I doubt I'll find any extra nunchuks anytime soon...luckily most of my multiplayers rely mainly on the Wiimote, though I want to box against someone on Wii Sports. Anyone feel free to add me as well on their friends..code's in the sig. Lastly, no prank e-mailing each other...(If you know, when your wii's in standby, it's slot lights up if it's set to do so....I've had people e-mail me in the middle of the night and suddenly, my room light up blue. I won't point fingers though...lol

Everybody gets Wii Sports for free no matter where you live.

Japan doesn't.

Don't worry, Nintendo plans to have four million units shipped to North America by Christmas.

No. Four million *worldwide* before the end of the year, not North America.

To this day, I still haven't found any Nunchuk attachments.

I don't even think they were available on day 1. Has anyone seen any since launch?

^ Don't worry, Nintendo plans to have four million units shipped to North America by Christmas.

What you probably won't be able to find are extra nunchuk controllers and the 480p component video cables. Nintendo really underestimated how many they would sell.

Presonally I can't wait untill Nintendo comes out with a optical audio attachment, I want to play my Zelda in surround sound damnit!

480?! Wow that would make the graphics look SO much better than they do. I'm sorry, Is it me or does Gamecube have better graphics than this thing?

^ Give the developers time to learn the hardware. These are only launch titles so far. The best looking game out right now is actually a GameCube title anyway.

Has anyone had any luck finding the DS/Wii USB wifi adapter yet? My router is wired and the wii doesen't have an ethernet port. I need to let my Hitler Mii invade your consoles!

My Dick Chaney Mii came out suprisingly realistic, and menacing. He already tried to shoot my KKKramer mii in the face!

Insanity going down in wiiville...

-Don

To this day, I still haven't found any Nunchuk attachments.

I don't even think they were available on day 1. Has anyone seen any since launch?

I camped out at Walmart on launch day and they only had 9 Nunchuks available. A second shipment came in to most stores on Black Friday but to my knowledge Nuncuks were scarce in that shipment as well.

Erhh. Is Wii Weather and News supposed to NOT be working? It says I need an update but when I go do the update it says my Wii already is updated. Help porfavor!

Neither are online yet. Forecast will be up in mid-December, while News will be up in mid/late-Jan.