TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Nintendo Wii Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expensiveness is just a matter of opinion...meaning, $40 for the Wii-mote is kinda high priced but not overly expensive to me...(I was able to get 3 more Wii-motes)

It also seems expensive in a foriegn country but 1 USD could be equivalent to maybe...say 50 cents (US money) to them. Every country's currency's different and value what's equivalent to a dollar to us differently.. Hopefully that straightened some things out.

My wiimote's speaker has been cutting out (not just crackling, but stopping entirely) most of today, and another won't work right anymore (the pointer still shows, and moves when the wiimote does, but can't click any buttons when hovering over them).

NOt to sond totally retarded, but the same thing happened to me, i got all pissed, then i realized i was holding controller numbero dos. So basically, when browsing menus, it showed where I was pointing, but I couldn't click on anything with that remote.

In gameplay, both controllers work.

Our Wiimotes haven't had any battery issues yet. We've been playing since the day before they came out, and the things have been flashing and left on at times due to being in luggage!

Good luck to everyone trying to get one tomorrow!

So the rumors are that Target will have Wii's tomorrow morning (and they will be advertised in the circular as having a minimum amount per store) and Circuit City may as well. I'm thinking of trying to get to Target at around 6am to get one.. anyone else?

I was disappointed to drive by Target tonight and not see a line of dorks already formed... I think I may try to go tomorrow morning and try to get one, I think that will be my mom's Christmas gift from me! Either that, or wait until best buy sends me the $300 in rebate coupons they owe me.. hopefully by then I'll be able to just walk in the store and purchase one easily..