TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Park skylines

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to go with Cedar Point. There's not much cooler about your first trip there, driving across the causeway and seeing Millennium Force to your left, followed by Mantis, Blue Streak, Top Thrill Dragster, Power Tower, and Wicked Twister. Its beautiful, and downright wrong when you realize how tall everything is, yet how small anything looks when associated with everything else as a whole.

+1 vote for Cedar Point. I dont care how cliche a horizon of coasters is...Every time I go there, seing an amusment park taking up that entire peninsula...just gets me every time. So..beutiful...

Universal is nice too (IoA, not the main park)

Alton Towers in the UK is pretty exciting because you can barely see anything on the drive to the park so every little glimpse is so exciting! Even when you are in the park you 'come across' the rides.

But CP must just be the greatest - must be such a ruch as you drive along the freeway - can't wait till I graduate uni and can afford to go on holiday again!