TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many bones have you broken?

booger

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

War story for my War wound:

I was playing paintball one stormy day, it was muddy and wet. I was sniping and took out 3 players when one caught on, he went for me, I pulled out my pistol and fought back, got him out and then his buddy went for vengence, I shot two rounds back, and I was out, I started running and hit a mud puddle, broke my ankle. I then continued to slip down this suedo cliff and broke 2 ribs and then my arm finnaly, Yeah, it sucked, But we won the match

Jesus Christ @_@ lol. You've been beaten around more then the patriots beat up on Peyton manning lol. Jeez how are u still alive?

I wouldn't really say that, I know many people who had it way worse. The worst pain I've ever had in my live wasn't even a broken anything. But rather preventing myself from getting hurt with bare hands on rough tarmac while losing control of a motorcycle.

The aftermath was a evil nurse smiling at me with a bowl of savlon and a brush aiming for the wounds on my hands. I passed out apparently.

I wouldn't really say that, I know many people who had it way worse. The worst pain I've ever had in my live wasn't even a broken anything. But rather preventing myself from getting hurt with bare hands on rough tarmac while losing control of a motorcycle.

Jesus Christ! That sounds like the most ridiculously painful thing that could ever happen. I've broken no bones, but my worst injury was probably falling off my bike last year and scraping my elbow. That sounds pretty pussy, but by scraping I mean scraping. By the end of the ordeal there was a maybe six by two inch open wound on my arm, and the skin formerly covering it flapping in the breeze. It was freaking terrible. I like italics.

My only broken bone (fortunately) was my pinky toe, and since like stated before me, you can't do anything about it, I guess it really doesn't count. But other than that thank GOD I haven't broken anything else, my family can't afford any more injuries.

I haven't broke any bones, which I think is suprising for me, as I am very clumsy! The other day I bent down to pick something up off the floor and totally whacked my head on the sofa because I didn't realise how inaccurate I was on judging the distance between me and the sofa.

I broke my right arm years ago when I was in preschool. A word for the wise - don't jump off a hay wagon and land on your arm. It can only lead to pain.

Besides breaking bones, I've also split open both my chin and the top of my head. The chin was when I slipped on my driveway when I was in kindergarten, breaking my fall with my chin. I was lucky I didn't chip any teeth or break my jaw as well. The top of my head was on the sharp corner of a mirror. Hurt like hell.

Shattered my hip (thanks, motorcycle) and now have a total hip replacement. When I got out of surgery (true story) I asked the surgeon two questions: "Can I still ride a motorcycle?" and "Can I still ride coasters?"

And I'm still on both. The hip replacement is fun at airports and park metal detectors, though.